Poll: Hating America

Weisse Luft said:

Hello Weisse
I have no trouble believing the things printed on this sight, Islam does believe that it is the only true path, that all that do not follow the word of Islam are infidel's. This message is no different to any other religion however. Be it Cristian, Jew, Hindu etc. All have slaughtered millions in order to save their soul.

It is ultimately sad that a state would encourage distrust of any people on the basis of race or religion but the reality is the USA is just as guilty, fear of Arabs is common place and encouraged by your media, whom in reality govern the US.

Weisse Luft said:
That is some "damning" info financed by saudi gov't. They are Wahabbi's but they are given a pass. It is despicable. The same goes for China although, the saudi wahaabi's are more of an immediate threat. They're backwards feckers. Those publications are tantamount to espionage & the saudi's need to cease exporting that naziesque literature to the U.S. but it would appear that Dubya & the Carlyle group are in bed w/ them Weisse, no :confused: I don't see why you are complaining if Bush gave them his seal of approval :) I'd think you'd be distibuting some of those yourself . Forgive me if I am mistaken & you were a Kerry (or "anyone but Bush") supporter.

limerickman said:
Put yer own house in order, first.

You'd be better off highlighting the duplicity, double speak and treachery of your own kind.
Riddle me this...What Middle eastern nation has slaughtered more Palestinians than Israel?