Re: Mexican Aztec threat: 'We'll rip Americans' hearts out' if they protect U.S. border

********.

fred wrote:
> "RuleOfLaw" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "A group of Mexican rappers, including Jezzy P,
> > [a female] recently produced a track attacking
> >
> > U.S. plans to build more fences on its
> > southern
> > border.
> >
> > "We'll rip out hearts for every immigrant that
> > dies,"
> > Jezzy raps. "If you don't want problems with
> > the
> > Aztec race then don't screw us with these
> > filthy
> > laws."
> >
> > --
> > http://www.austin360.com/music/content/music/stories/2006/10/11mexicanrap.html
> >
> > (How many Americans know that the Los Angeles public school system
> > runs an elementary school devoted to indoctrinating the anchor babies
> > of illegal aliens with Aztec teachings? [see
> > http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50459 and many
> > other websites] Its playground is adorned with images of Aztec
> > religious deities (what? the ACLU hasn't launched a
> > seapartion-of-church-and-state lawsuit? I'm shocked!) The school's
> > principal Marcos "We don't want to drink from a White water fountain"
> > Aguilar, who says he only speaks to the Spanish-language media, broke
> > his own rule to threaten -- in English -- Los Angeles reporter Sandy
> > Wells to "watch his back" if he tried to investigate the school
> > (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1641331/posts) and has been
> > linked with the Mexican Juan Manuel Alvarez, who last year parked his
> > Jeep Grand Cherokee on train tracks in Glendale, California, then got
> > out of the vehicle and stood by as a train crashed into it, killing 11
> > U.S. citizens and injuring 200 others
> > (http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=1669)]
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >

> Last year over 9,100 American citizens died at the hands of illegal aliens,
> mostly by drunken drivers
> but with many, many murders. Yet the government will not spare 10,000 troops
> for our border.
>
> Fred

This has nothing to do with rec.audio.pro. Take it somewhere else.

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
> [cross-posting snipped]
> bill baka wrote:
>
>> Neither I nor my ancestors brought the blacks over here, so screw them
>> and their whining. I am part Indian and my ancestors got screwed even
>> worse, but I am not complaining. Besides, there are very few pure blacks
>> these days due to interbreeding. I saw one girl who was obviously only
>> about 1/4 black claiming herself to be black, where she was only a dark
>> shade of white. Where do we draw the line?

> High speed descents on a children's tricycle?

Even if it was only 20 MPH it sure was fast at the time. I may be the
only kid to ever have a police traffic record by 5 years old.

--
Bill (Sleepless biker) Baka

Rabid Weasel wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:32:42 +0000, bill wrote:
>
>> That just proves that Bush thinks Iraq is more important than the United
>> States, and Homeland Security is just a ruse to collect data on legal
>> Americans. The fool needs to direct the DHS to the Mexican border and
>> probably find a way to get rid of a few so called Aztec rappers and any
>> school that teaches that. Conceptual problem; The Conquistadors
>> effectively snuffed the Aztecs, so what is the Aztec stuff all about?
>> Bill Baka

> Close but no cigar.
>
> You can't dump it on Bush alone nor focus it on Iraq. The simple fact is
> that *none* on the Hill care about the invasion by Mexicans. The
> Democrats, in fact, *encourage* it because they want them as voters.
>
> Peace favor your sword (IH),
> Kirk

I'll buy the valuable voter bit, but that just means we really need a
new crop of politicos. They are selling the country to get their own
sleazy asses elected.
Barf!

--
Bill (Sleepless biker) Baka

Rabid Weasel wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:34:36 +0000, bill wrote:
>
>> If certain 'Black ops' were doing their jobs these rappers would be
>> listed as murdered by gang violence, end problem. The CIA and others can
>> make people 'disappear' so why not a few junk rappers?
>> Bill Baka

> That would *hardly* solve the problem. These rappers aren't inciting the
> violence they're advocating so much as recognizing the racism and violence
> that already exists in their target demographic.

Remember the **** hitting the fan years ago when some dumb rapper talked
about killing the cops. He got shut down pretty fast I think. Cops are a
touchy bunch.

--
Bill (Sleepless biker) Baka

Ajax Telamon wrote:
> "bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>> Fred

>> That just proves that Bush thinks Iraq is more important than the United
>> States, and Homeland Security is just a ruse to collect data on legal
>> Americans. The fool needs to direct the DHS to the Mexican border and
>> probably find a way to get rid of a few so called Aztec rappers and any
>> school that teaches that. Conceptual problem; The Conquistadors
>> effectively snuffed the Aztecs, so what is the Aztec stuff all about?

> Why would they embrace the language (Spanish) of the conquerors? Why not
> promote Aztec? Take care

The Spaniards had a rather nasty habit of killing the men and raping the
women hence spreading the Spanish bloodline into the Aztecs. After
reading what the Spaniards did to the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas, I have
no love lost on the resulting hybrids.

--
Bill (Sleepless biker) Baka

"bill" <[email protected]> wrote
> The Spaniards had a rather nasty habit of killing the men and raping the
> women hence spreading the Spanish bloodline into the Aztecs.

Hogwash-
the Spanish allied with the enemies of the Aztecs, and were welcomed by the
tribes that the Aztecs had been using for human sacrifice. The Spanish never
would have prevailed had it not been for their indian allies.

> After reading what the Spaniards did to the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas, I
> have no love lost on the resulting hybrids.

It's hard not to remember that 100 years ago, they were hanging us over slow
fires, staking us down to anthills, bashing our kids' heads against the
rocks and passing our women around for as long as they'd last-
and doing it for centuries to one another before they ever met one of us.
When I was a kid, they didn't call them 'messicans'- we called them Apaches,
Yaquis, Comanch.....

Chas

Chas

Chas wrote:
> "bill" <[email protected]> wrote
> > The Spaniards had a rather nasty habit of killing the men and raping the
> > women hence spreading the Spanish bloodline into the Aztecs.

> Hogwash-
> the Spanish allied with the enemies of the Aztecs, and were welcomed by the
> tribes that the Aztecs had been using for human sacrifice. The Spanish never
> would have prevailed had it not been for their indian allies.
>
> > After reading what the Spaniards did to the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas, I
> > have no love lost on the resulting hybrids.

> It's hard not to remember that 100 years ago, they were hanging us over slow
> fires, staking us down to anthills, bashing our kids' heads against the
> rocks and passing our women around for as long as they'd last-
> and doing it for centuries to one another before they ever met one of us.
> When I was a kid, they didn't call them 'messicans'- we called them Apaches,
> Yaquis, Comanch.....
>
> Chas
>
> Chas

This has nothing to do with rec.audio.pro. Take it somewhere else.

This entire "war on terrorism" is a fake. It's really only a pretext
for our Zionist-controlled government to force more surveillance on us,
and take away our rights like habeous corpus. There was even a law
passed permitting Israel to assassinate American citizens if the
Isrealis thought that a particular American was a threat.

If there were really a "war on terrorism" then they would have sealed
up the border between the U.S. and Mexico immediately following Sept.
11th. They didn't. This would have potentially prevented the
intrusion of terrorists. The Jewish controlled government's primary
agenda is to destroy the white race by injecting third-world lifeforms
into our neighborhoods and cities. Putting up a wall between the U.S.
and Mexico would be against their overall plan. Instead, GWB gets led
by the nose to war in Iraq by the Jews. That country had nothing to do
with Sept. 11th, and now there are horrific terrorist acts every single
day in a country which previously had none at all.

I'm asking you to judge this "war on terror" by the actions of GWB, not
by his words. His actions make it clear: there is no real terrorist
threat that he is truly concerned about, or he would have sealed up the
border between the U.S. and Mexico, thereby preventing entry of
would-be terrorists. Secondly, he attacked a country that had nothing
at all to do with the attacks of September 11. Judging by his actions,
this "war on terror" is fake.

funster wrote:
> This entire "war on terrorism" is a fake. It's really only a pretext
> for our Zionist-controlled government to force more surveillance on us,
> and take away our rights like habeous corpus. There was even a law
> passed permitting Israel to assassinate American citizens if the
> Isrealis thought that a particular American was a threat.
>
> If there were really a "war on terrorism" then they would have sealed
> up the border between the U.S. and Mexico immediately following Sept.
> 11th. They didn't. This would have potentially prevented the
> intrusion of terrorists. The Jewish controlled government's primary
> agenda is to destroy the white race by injecting third-world lifeforms
> into our neighborhoods and cities. Putting up a wall between the U.S.
> and Mexico would be against their overall plan. Instead, GWB gets led
> by the nose to war in Iraq by the Jews. That country had nothing to do
> with Sept. 11th, and now there are horrific terrorist acts every single
> day in a country which previously had none at all.
>
> I'm asking you to judge this "war on terror" by the actions of GWB, not
> by his words. His actions make it clear: there is no real terrorist
> threat that he is truly concerned about, or he would have sealed up the
> border between the U.S. and Mexico, thereby preventing entry of
> would-be terrorists. Secondly, he attacked a country that had nothing
> at all to do with the attacks of September 11. Judging by his actions,
> this "war on terror" is fake.

This has nothing to do with rec.audio.pro. Take it to a different
newsgroup.

[email protected] wrote:
> Herbert Cannon wrote:
> > >>
> > > I'm sure there is an agency in this country, especially with Bush at the
> > > helm.

> > If you were that sure you should be able to name it.

> Opus Dei
> or maybe
> The Carlysle group
> or maybe
> The Trilateral Commission
> or maybe
> The FreeMasons
> or maybe
> The Bavarian Illuminati
> or maybe
> The Internet Cabal
>
> --
>
> FF

It took 30 posts before the funster, the Jew hating neo nazi raised
it's ugly head.
beerok

Chas wrote:
> "bill" <[email protected]> wrote
>> The Spaniards had a rather nasty habit of killing the men and raping the
>> women hence spreading the Spanish bloodline into the Aztecs.

> Hogwash-
> the Spanish allied with the enemies of the Aztecs, and were welcomed by the
> tribes that the Aztecs had been using for human sacrifice. The Spanish never
> would have prevailed had it not been for their indian allies.

The Spanish only pulled that nice guy **** until they thought they had
all the gold they were going to get.

>> After reading what the Spaniards did to the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas, I
>> have no love lost on the resulting hybrids.

> It's hard not to remember that 100 years ago, they were hanging us over slow
> fires, staking us down to anthills, bashing our kids' heads against the
> rocks and passing our women around for as long as they'd last-
> and doing it for centuries to one another before they ever met one of us.
> When I was a kid, they didn't call them 'messicans'- we called them Apaches,
> Yaquis, Comanch.....

Yeah, my wife is Irish Apache. not Irish Mexican. The true Indians of
North America were lighter skinned than the abominations the Spaniards
rape program created. A true Mexican is quite dark skinned. I have know
French Mexicans from the for southern side and they were red headed and
light skinned so mostly French. Apparently the French settlers had a bit
more dignity that to just indiscriminately rape any woman in sight.

--
Bill (Sleepless biker) Baka

[email protected] wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:

> > > If you were that sure you should be able to name it.

> > Opus Dei
> > or maybe
> > The Carlysle group
> > or maybe
> > The Trilateral Commission
> > or maybe
> > The FreeMasons
> > or maybe
> > The Bavarian Illuminati
> > or maybe
> > The Internet Cabal
> >
> > --
> >
> > FF

> It took 30 posts before the funster, the Jew hating neo nazi raised
> it's ugly head.

WTF?

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] writes:

> Herbert Cannon wrote:
>> >>
>> > I'm sure there is an agency in this country, especially with Bush at the
>> > helm.

>> If you were that sure you should be able to name it.

> Opus Dei
> or maybe
> The Carlysle group
> or maybe
> The Trilateral Commission
> or maybe
> The FreeMasons
> or maybe
> The Bavarian Illuminati
> or maybe
> The Internet Cabal

I was under the impression the so-called "black ops" don't
have names; that's why they're "black"/invisible/enshadowed.

I guess the notion of "black ops" is a vacuum that [human]
nature is compelled to fill with imagination. It sure
keeps Art Bell et al in business.

Anyways, I bet it's the Build-a-Burgers behind the whole thing :)
The New World Order, as determined by Rotten (we do it /our/ way)
Ronny's.

McNuggets over the world!

When they twin the St Louis Gateway Arch, and paint them both
yellow -- look out.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

Tom Keats wrote:
> I was under the impression the so-called "black ops" don't
> have names; that's why they're "black"/invisible/enshadowed.
>
> I guess the notion of "black ops" is a vacuum that [human]
> nature is compelled to fill with imagination. It sure
> keeps Art Bell et al in business.
>
> Anyways, I bet it's the Build-a-Burgers behind the whole thing :)
> The New World Order, as determined by Rotten (we do it /our/ way)
> Ronny's.
>
> McNuggets over the world!
>
> When they twin the St Louis Gateway Arch, and paint them both
> yellow -- look out.

Somehow there may be more truth in that than you know.

--
Bill (Sleepless biker) Baka

> I'll buy the valuable voter bit, but that just means we really need a new
> crop of politicos. They are selling the country to get their own sleazy
> asses elected.
> Barf!

You need a new political party.

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 19:37:14 -0500, Herbert Cannon wrote:

>> Horseradish. These rappers are both reflecting what exists and selling
>> their "product" to those who already want it.

> So what exist is that the rapper is sitting in his car with his double
> barrel, waiting to dust some cops off? Horseradish right back at you.

No. That doesn't exist. The person sitting it the car, *already*
planning to "dust off" some cops is listening to music he bought of that
rapper saying the same things that he's already wanting to do.

>>> So the selling justifies it? Well that argument could be used for used
>>> for
>>> any activity including slavery.

>> What are you talking about? I never claimed that.
>>

> Sounded like it to me.

Not even close.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 02:02:35 +0000, bill wrote:

> I'll buy the valuable voter bit, but that just means we really need a
> new crop of politicos. They are selling the country to get their own
> sleazy asses elected.
> Barf!

I don't disagree.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 20:26:17 -0600, Chas wrote:

> "bill" <[email protected]> wrote
>> The Spaniards had a rather nasty habit of killing the men and raping the
>> women hence spreading the Spanish bloodline into the Aztecs.

> Hogwash-
> the Spanish allied with the enemies of the Aztecs, and were welcomed by the
> tribes that the Aztecs had been using for human sacrifice. The Spanish never
> would have prevailed had it not been for their indian allies.

There are some reports that native Central American tribes actually
forestalled Spanish Conquistadors by having city prostitutes stand naked
on the walls and squirt breast milk at them.

What a hysterical image.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk