11th hour!

JAPANic

Aug 11, 2003
Should the organisers just stop the tour on the last day and call the whole thing off?

JAPANic said:
Should the organisers just stop the tour on the last day and call the whole thing off?
Send Levi home now.

He is a flaming creep.

Without time credits, drugs and DQs he can't win a local bike race.

JAPANic said:
I think it could be useful. Right now we should continue to undermine the sport. We havent gotten to the bottom of what is fundamentally wrong with the sport IMO. Doping is not the essence merely the most tangible symptom.

JAPANic said:
No, but I think refusal to award the winner of the GC would be a good idea. The racing tactics would have been different if those who have been caught were not there.

Keep on going, and increase the random testing to 30 guys every day til the end. Come on, see if you can some more guys.

Carry on. I want to see the most washed up pathetic cyclist in the original 189 win the tour simply by default because he was the only clean one there. Everyone is dirtier than my highschool girlfriend, but as long as somebody is left on Sunday, let it continue!

earth_dweller said:
Keep on going, and increase the random testing to 30 guys every day til the end. Come on, see if you can some more guys.
Test them all. Add a lie detector. Whatever. I just want somebody to actually admit they were doping when they get caught.

azdroptop said:
Test them all. Add a lie detector. Whatever. I just want somebody to actually admit they were doping when they get caught.
Moreni did. He admitted it and said that no B test was necessary.

Doctor.House said:
Send Levi home now.

He is a flaming creep.

And what have you done other than post over 550 messages on this board in less than 2 months? You should be so proud of your accomplishment. I'm sure Levi is jealous.

blowin mud said:
And what have you done other than post over 550 messages on this board in less than 2 months? You should be so proud of your accomplsiment. I'm sure Levi is jealous.
He is on drugs. He has no natural feelings.

Levi is a steroid and anti-anemia patient.

My posts are poetry to all pro cyclists.

blowin mud said:
And what have you done other than post over 550 messages on this board in less than 2 months? You should be so proud of your accomplishment. I'm sure Levi is jealous.
The good Doctor.House is a veteran of this board. He's been around alot longer than 2 months.

Doctor.House said:
Send Levi home now.

He is a flaming creep.

You think your Grandmother dopes and she's 683,295,067 hours behind. At some point there must be someone who isn't doped. If you slam the ones behind who actually aren't doped because your head is so far up your ass then what good is that. Its just like the ones who say lets stop the tour. If you weren't doped and the tour and your livelyhood went away what kind of message is that to you have struggled to be clean.

Your message adds nothing to the future of cycling.

And never **** money into fraudulent 501c (3) Nike sneaker devices.

Well said Wolf!

Do feed the doper monkeys, do NOT feed Lance Pharmstrong and his lies.

wolfix said:
DON't FEED the MONKEY!!!!

davidbod said:
If you weren't doped and the tour and your livelyhood went away what kind of message is that to you have struggled to be clean.
Is that an American sentence? It sure as hell isn't English.

This is why cultural change is excruciatingly difficult to achieve. The uneducated (majority) simply cannot move beyond their short-termism.