2005 Argus Cycle Race Entry available

gabrielv

Jan 19, 2005
Hi all,

I have a 2005 Argus Cycle Race Entry available for sale. I know entires are closed for all South Africans right now.

I was planning on riding this year, but cannot make it from New York, where I live now.

Send me an email to: [email protected]

We can sort something out I'm sure. This is a great race!

Cheers

GV

remember, u can't charge the person more than the cost of the entry you paid, if you do, the entry number will be banned.

i've forwarded this post to argus cycle tour offices so they can check if you have done this.

hi,

i assure you i will be selling the ticket at BELOW the cost i paid for it. it boggles me as to what led you to believe i was advertising it for MORE than the price i paid.

and for arguments sake, how the hell are the "argus officials" going to find out the details of a private transaction?

have a nice day

gdiza said:
remember, u can't charge the person more than the cost of the entry you paid, if you do, the entry number will be banned.

i've forwarded this post to argus cycle tour offices so they can check if you have done this.

gdiza said:

Gdiza who died and made you policeman ??.