3TTT anatomic grand prix handlebars?

Peter Vesel

Guest
I am looking for a set of handlebars with the same shape as 3TTT anatomic grand prix handlebars-
preferably in silver. The bars I have are 5 years old and no longer made. I Was told the start bars
are the same but the ones I tried are not.

Can anybody help?

thanks, Peter

I'm not 100% sure of the shape of the 3T bars you're talking about, but I know the top-end 3T
anatomical bars (Prima?) have the same drop shape as Cinelli Eubios, which is quite similar to the
Ritchey WCS stuff, too. On these, the drops don't just curve 'outwards', but have a small part that
curves inwards to fit the hand better.

Tres comfy in my opinion, although some would argue they don't offer so many hand positions as
traditional curved drop bars.

Chris

Peter Vesel <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I am looking for a set of handlebars with the same shape as 3TTT anatomic grand prix handlebars-
> preferably in silver. The bars I have are 5 years old and no longer made. I Was told the start
> bars are the same but the ones I tried are not.
>
> Can anybody help?
>
> thanks, Peter

How about TTT Morphe handlebars? If these are close, and you need them in 43, let me know.