A PRO reads rbr. Cool.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    From dailypeloton.com:

    BL: What is a day in the life of Mike Jones like now?

    MJ: Well, I am living in Tucson now. I still work as a banquet server once a week for some extra
    cash. But other than that, I will ride and then either hang out at the house with my roommate
    and Wheelworks teammate, Darby Thomas, or go over to some other cyclist's place to watch some
    ridiculously stupid movie such as Van Wilder or Zoolander. If I am not doing that, I am online
    either reading cycling sites or RBR. We make daily trips to the grocery store for something to
    do and to pick up mad chicks. I also have a new hobby of backing my car into trees and then
    taping the trunk down with duct tape. It's great. You should try it. If there is absolutely
    nothing to do, nobody is posting on RBR, and I am not tired, I will ask Darby to tell me his
    Belgium stories.

    Tags:

  2. Have you seen this kid race? Watch him, man. A real animal. Hopefully his RBR addiction will not get
    out hand and he will keep training. Saw him at Fitchburg and 'Toona mixing it up. Nice guy, too.

    news:<[email protected]>...