AMB-UK weather report



Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Huw Pritchard

Guest
Sunday in Oswestry shouldn't be a bad day. Temperatures will be hitting a *massive* seven degrees,
it'll be overcast, but rain isn't expected.

So, is it just me, Bomba, Chequer, Rimmer and guests or is anyone else from the group gracing us
with their presence?

--
Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail
 
S

Small Black Dog

Guest
> Sunday in Oswestry shouldn't be a bad day. Temperatures will be hitting a *massive* seven degrees,
> it'll be overcast, but rain isn't expected.
>
> So, is it just me, Bomba, Chequer, Rimmer and guests or is anyone else from the group gracing us
> with their presence?

I would join you for sure if:

a) I didnt live in bloody scotland
b) I had a car
c) I didnt have to get back for school on Monday
d) I hadnt forgotten the pin code to my bank account and so, leaving me poor.

Some day, though. Cool, I didnt know Rimmer lived in the UK, where abouts are you?

Small Black Dog
 
S

Stephen Baker

Guest
Small black dog says:

>Cool, I didnt know Rimmer lived in the UK, where abouts are you?

SBD, you have just _got_ to keep up with the rest of the group. You're holding us back, man!

;-)
 
S

Slacker

Guest
"Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Small black dog says:
>
> >Cool, I didnt know Rimmer lived in the UK, where abouts are you?
>
> SBD, you have just _got_ to keep up with the rest of the group. You're holding us back, man!
>
> ;-)

Ahem....that would require putting away the bong ;^ 0
--
Slacker - just messing with ya SBD
 
S

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sunday in Oswestry shouldn't be a bad day. Temperatures will be hitting a *massive* seven degrees,
> it'll be overcast, but rain isn't expected.

Cool (heh..) - should be just about optimum temps then ',;~}

> So, is it just me, Bomba, Chequer, Rimmer and guests or is anyone else from the group gracing us
> with their presence?

Howard is coming along - he's meeting up with Paul and myself in BBurn.

Spademan's bro' was supposed to be trying to come along too, but I haven't had an answer to my last
E-mail to him to check the dewtails (Freudian typo?!?!?).

Hey, Diggerbwoy, wossup wid yo bro' dude? ',;~}

Shaun aRe
 
S

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
Small Black Dog <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Sunday in Oswestry shouldn't be a bad day. Temperatures will be hitting
a
> > *massive* seven degrees, it'll be overcast, but rain isn't expected.
> >
> > So, is it just me, Bomba, Chequer, Rimmer and guests or is anyone else from the group gracing us
> > with their presence?
>
> I would join you for sure if:
>
> a) I didnt live in bloody scotland
> b) I had a car
> c) I didnt have to get back for school on Monday
> d) I hadnt forgotten the pin code to my bank account and so, leaving me poor.

Heh!

> Some day, though. Cool, I didnt know Rimmer lived in the UK, where abouts are you?

Where you been keepin' yer brains, Kleiner Schwarzer Hund? I'm in Blackburn, Lancs, Engerlund.

You didn't really think someone as bright, intelligent, creative, kind, witty and
drop-dead-gorgeous-sexy-handsome as me could be from anywhere else but the north of Engerlund did
ya? Sheesh - some folks......

Shaun aRe - If I owned a trumpet...... ',;~}
 
H

Huw Pritchard

Guest
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 02:29:30 +0000, Stephen Baker did issue forth:

> SBD, you have just _got_ to keep up with the rest of the group. You're holding us back, man!

Says one of the members of the group who couldn't possibly make it over for the ride because there's
a little bit of water in the way?

--
Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail
 
S

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 02:29:30 +0000, Stephen Baker did issue forth:
>
> > SBD, you have just _got_ to keep up with the rest of the group. You're holding us back, man!
>
> Says one of the members of the group who couldn't possibly make it over for the ride because
> there's a little bit of water in the way?

And him a boat-boy too.....heheheh......

Shaun aRe
 
M

Michael Dart

Guest
"Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Small black dog says:
> >
> > >Cool, I didnt know Rimmer lived in the UK, where abouts are you?
> >
> > SBD, you have just _got_ to keep up with the rest of the group. You're
holding
> > us back, man!
> >
> > ;-)
>
> Ahem....that would require putting away the bong ;^ 0
> --
> Slacker - just messing with ya SBD
>
>

...burble...burble...burble...wshhhhhh...gckk..gckkk...hmmmff...gck...cough. ... hack...ahhhhh...eh
wadja say man?
 
S

Simon

Guest
"Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| Sunday in Oswestry shouldn't be a bad day. Temperatures will be hitting a *massive* seven degrees,
| it'll be overcast, but rain isn't expected.
|
| So, is it just me, Bomba, Chequer, Rimmer and guests or is anyone else from the group gracing us
| with their presence?
|
| --
| Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail

Apologies on my part but just found out the folks are getting a divorce so travelling down to see
whats going on with them this weekend. Someone be sure to get plenty of pictures. Sorry again for
letting the side down.

Simon
 
S

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
Simon <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in
message
> news:[email protected]...
> | Sunday in Oswestry shouldn't be a bad day. Temperatures will be hitting
a
> | *massive* seven degrees, it'll be overcast, but rain isn't expected.
> |
> | So, is it just me, Bomba, Chequer, Rimmer and guests or is anyone else from the group gracing us
> | with their presence?
> |
> | --
> | Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail
>
> Apologies on my part but just found out the folks are getting a divorce so travelling down to see
> whats going on with them this weekend.

Bon chance Simon.

> Someone be sure to get plenty of pictures. Sorry again for letting the side down.

Hey - no worries. Another time eh? Huw's already put piccies up, and there should be more
sometime soon...

> Simon

Shaun aRe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.