AMB-UK weather report

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Huw Pritchard, Feb 20, 2003.

  1. Sunday in Oswestry shouldn't be a bad day. Temperatures will be hitting a *massive* seven degrees,
    it'll be overcast, but rain isn't expected.

    So, is it just me, Bomba, Chequer, Rimmer and guests or is anyone else from the group gracing us
    with their presence?

  2. > Sunday in Oswestry shouldn't be a bad day. Temperatures will be hitting a *massive* seven degrees,
    > it'll be overcast, but rain isn't expected.
    >
    > So, is it just me, Bomba, Chequer, Rimmer and guests or is anyone else from the group gracing us
    > with their presence?

    I would join you for sure if:

    a) I didnt live in bloody scotland
    b) I had a car
    c) I didnt have to get back for school on Monday
    d) I hadnt forgotten the pin code to my bank account and so, leaving me poor.

    Some day, though. Cool, I didnt know Rimmer lived in the UK, where abouts are you?

    Small Black Dog

  3. Small black dog says:

    >Cool, I didnt know Rimmer lived in the UK, where abouts are you?

    SBD, you have just _got_ to keep up with the rest of the group. You're holding us back, man!

    ;-)

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Small black dog says:
    >
    > >Cool, I didnt know Rimmer lived in the UK, where abouts are you?
    >
    > SBD, you have just _got_ to keep up with the rest of the group. You're holding us back, man!
    >
    > ;-)

    Ahem....that would require putting away the bong ;^ 0
    --
    Slacker - just messing with ya SBD

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Sunday in Oswestry shouldn't be a bad day. Temperatures will be hitting a *massive* seven degrees,
    > it'll be overcast, but rain isn't expected.

    Cool (heh..) - should be just about optimum temps then ',;~}

    > So, is it just me, Bomba, Chequer, Rimmer and guests or is anyone else from the group gracing us
    > with their presence?

    Howard is coming along - he's meeting up with Paul and myself in BBurn.

    Spademan's bro' was supposed to be trying to come along too, but I haven't had an answer to my last
    E-mail to him to check the dewtails (Freudian typo?!?!?).

    Hey, Diggerbwoy, wossup wid yo bro' dude? ',;~}

    Shaun aRe

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Small Black Dog <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > Sunday in Oswestry shouldn't be a bad day. Temperatures will be hitting
    > > *massive* seven degrees, it'll be overcast, but rain isn't expected.
    > >
    > > So, is it just me, Bomba, Chequer, Rimmer and guests or is anyone else from the group gracing us
    > > with their presence?
    >
    > I would join you for sure if:
    >
    > a) I didnt live in bloody scotland
    > b) I had a car
    > c) I didnt have to get back for school on Monday
    > d) I hadnt forgotten the pin code to my bank account and so, leaving me poor.

    Heh!

    > Some day, though. Cool, I didnt know Rimmer lived in the UK, where abouts are you?

    Where you been keepin' yer brains, Kleiner Schwarzer Hund? I'm in Blackburn, Lancs, Engerlund.

    You didn't really think someone as bright, intelligent, creative, kind, witty and
    drop-dead-gorgeous-sexy-handsome as me could be from anywhere else but the north of Engerlund did
    ya? Sheesh - some folks......

    Shaun aRe - If I owned a trumpet...... ',;~}

  7. On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 02:29:30 +0000, Stephen Baker did issue forth:

    > SBD, you have just _got_ to keep up with the rest of the group. You're holding us back, man!

    Says one of the members of the group who couldn't possibly make it over for the ride because there's
    a little bit of water in the way?

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 02:29:30 +0000, Stephen Baker did issue forth:
    >
    > > SBD, you have just _got_ to keep up with the rest of the group. You're holding us back, man!
    >
    > Says one of the members of the group who couldn't possibly make it over for the ride because
    > there's a little bit of water in the way?

    And him a boat-boy too.....heheheh......

    Shaun aRe

  9. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Slacker" <pasensio[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > Small black dog says:
    > >
    > > >Cool, I didnt know Rimmer lived in the UK, where abouts are you?
    > >
    > > SBD, you have just _got_ to keep up with the rest of the group. You're
    holding
    > > us back, man!
    > >
    > > ;-)
    >
    > Ahem....that would require putting away the bong ;^ 0
    > --
    > Slacker - just messing with ya SBD

    ...burble...burble...burble...wshhhhhh...gckk..gckkk...hmmmff...gck...cough. ... hack...ahhhhh...eh
    wadja say man?

  10. Simon

    Simon Guest

    "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | Sunday in Oswestry shouldn't be a bad day. Temperatures will be hitting a *massive* seven degrees,
    | it'll be overcast, but rain isn't expected.
    |
    | So, is it just me, Bomba, Chequer, Rimmer and guests or is anyone else from the group gracing us
    | with their presence?
    |
    | --
    | Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail

    Apologies on my part but just found out the folks are getting a divorce so travelling down to see
    whats going on with them this weekend. Someone be sure to get plenty of pictures. Sorry again for
    letting the side down.

    Simon

  11. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Simon <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > | Sunday in Oswestry shouldn't be a bad day. Temperatures will be hitting
    > | *massive* seven degrees, it'll be overcast, but rain isn't expected.
    > |
    > | So, is it just me, Bomba, Chequer, Rimmer and guests or is anyone else from the group gracing us
    > | with their presence?
    > |
    > | --
    > | Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail
    >
    > Apologies on my part but just found out the folks are getting a divorce so travelling down to see
    > whats going on with them this weekend.

    Bon chance Simon.

    > Someone be sure to get plenty of pictures. Sorry again for letting the side down.

    Hey - no worries. Another time eh? Huw's already put piccies up, and there should be more
    sometime soon...

    > Simon

    Shaun aRe