Any cycle clothing bargains currently?

Status

Michael Green

Guest
I need some new kit ( rain jersey, bibtights ). Has anyone seen any bargains anywhere recently, I'm
finding it hard to keep abreast of the burgeoning web retailers. Thanks.

Philip Taylor -

Guest
Well worth keeping an eye on Tchibo; their cycling kit is good value, but stock changes every week,
so you need either to watch the web or keep an eye on a local shop.

Philip TAYLOR
--------
Michael Green wrote:

> I need some new kit ( rain jersey, bibtights ). Has anyone seen any bargains anywhere recently,
> I'm finding it hard to keep abreast of the burgeoning web retailers. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.