Any cycle clothing bargains currently?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Michael Green, Jun 2, 2003.

  1. I need some new kit ( rain jersey, bibtights ). Has anyone seen any bargains anywhere recently, I'm
    finding it hard to keep abreast of the burgeoning web retailers. Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Well worth keeping an eye on Tchibo; their cycling kit is good value, but stock changes every week,
    so you need either to watch the web or keep an eye on a local shop.

    Philip TAYLOR
    --------