Armed and Dangerous - whats the word?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Destroy, Dec 3, 2003.

  1. Destroy

    Destroy Guest

    I didn't realize this thing was suppose to be in stores today.

    Anyone care to share their quick thoughts after 10 min of play?

    Tags:

  2. Firewalker

    Firewalker Guest

    I think you have the wrong newsgroup. Besides, who's going to stop playing a game after only
    10 minutes??

    "Destroy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I didn't realize this thing was suppose to be in stores today.
    >
    > Anyone care to share their quick thoughts after 10 min of play?

    ---

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    I thought this was a porn movie.
    --
    Slacker

    "Firewalker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > I think you have the wrong newsgroup. Besides, who's going to stop
    playing
    > a game after only 10 minutes??
    >

    > "Destroy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > I didn't realize this thing was suppose to be in stores today.
    > >
    > > Anyone care to share their quick thoughts after 10 min of play?
    > >

    > ---

  4. Q.

    Q. Guest

  5. Destroy

    Destroy Guest

    Firewalker wrote:
    > I think you have the wrong newsgroup. Besides, who's going to stop playing a game after only 10
    > minutes??

    You are correct, sir. My bad. Was wondering what the heck was wrong with my news server not posting
    my msg, silly me. Carry on.

    Suppose the argument could be made that the title fits some bikers riding style, heh.

  6. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 21:51:50 -0800, Slacker wrote:
    > I thought this was a porn movie.

    Naw, its a John Candy movie.

    http://www.impawards.com/1986/posters/armed_and_dangerous.jpg

    --
    -BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least) "It's a shallow life that
    doesn't give a person a few scars" - Garrison Keillor

  7. Firewalker

    Firewalker Guest

    Well, if it's a porn movie, 10 minutes WOULD be pushing it....

    > I thought this was a porn movie.
    > --
    > Slacker
    >

    > "Firewalker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:gUzzb.3115$d35.[email protected]...
    > >
    > > I think you have the wrong newsgroup. Besides, who's going to stop
    > playing
    > > a game after only 10 minutes??
    > >

    > > "Destroy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > I didn't realize this thing was suppose to be in stores today.
    > > >
    > > > Anyone care to share their quick thoughts after 10 min of play?
    > > >

    > > ---
    > > (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.544 / Virus Database: 338 - Release Date: 11/25/2003

    ---