Armed and Dangerous - whats the word?

Destroy

Guest
I didn't realize this thing was suppose to be in stores today.

Anyone care to share their quick thoughts after 10 min of play?

I think you have the wrong newsgroup. Besides, who's going to stop playing a game after only
10 minutes??

"Destroy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I didn't realize this thing was suppose to be in stores today.
>
> Anyone care to share their quick thoughts after 10 min of play?

---

I thought this was a **** movie.
--
Slacker

Firewalker wrote:
> I think you have the wrong newsgroup. Besides, who's going to stop playing a game after only 10
> minutes??

You are correct, sir. My bad. Was wondering what the heck was wrong with my news server not posting
my msg, silly me. Carry on.

Suppose the argument could be made that the title fits some bikers riding style, heh.

Well, if it's a **** movie, 10 minutes WOULD be pushing it....

> I thought this was a **** movie.
> --
> Slacker
>

> "Firewalker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:gUzzb.3115$d35.1161@edtnps84...
> >
> > I think you have the wrong newsgroup. Besides, who's going to stop
> playing
> > a game after only 10 minutes??
> >

> > "Destroy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > I didn't realize this thing was suppose to be in stores today.
> > >
> > > Anyone care to share their quick thoughts after 10 min of play?
> > >

> > ---
> > (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.544 / Virus Database: 338 - Release Date: 11/25/2003

---