Re: "ARMED GUARDS" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Robert Morien wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "tripping28track" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6543112086&rd=1&sspagename=
> > STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4743573084&rd=1&sspagename=
> > STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4743573325&rd=1&sspagename=
> > STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

> how do you report spam to ebay?

It's not spam- those groups were created to handle FS/FA/WTB ads.

>> how do you report spam to ebay?
>
> It's not spam- those groups were created to handle FS/FA/WTB ads.

"Those groups"?

What about the group I'm seeing this in? misc.consumers.frugal-living is
not a FS/FA/WTB group. I'm not offended by the original post - I have my
own delete key... But I see the point of trying to keep these type of posts
out of a group that specifically says that we don't want these type of
posts.
--

Joe in Northern, NJ - V#8013-R

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
http://tinyurl.com/4zkw8
http://www.youthelate.com

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Cedar Grove, NJ Bike Night! (973) 239-1400

You can thank DesertBob for that- he cross posted to about 8 different
groups from his stupid newsreader, thinking he's clever- well anyone
that replies also posts to all those groups too, you just did yourself.

So that makes you a spammer too, I guess...

Get the picture ?

alt.collecting.8-track-tapes, misc.consumers.frugal-living,
alt.mountain-bike, rec.backcountry

this is the list of groups you just posted to when you replied

does this mean that the 8-track group, mountain bike group, and
backcountry group should all complain to your server ? DesertBob
would...

now you can see how nitpicky and childish these spam complaints are.
It's the nature of the net interface and complaining about it is stupid.

In article <[email protected]>,
"tripping28track" <[email protected]> wrote:

> alt.collecting.8-track-tapes, misc.consumers.frugal-living,
> alt.mountain-bike, rec.backcountry
>

> this is the list of groups you just posted to when you replied
>
> does this mean that the 8-track group, mountain bike group, and
> backcountry group should all complain to your server ? DesertBob
> would...
>
> now you can see how nitpicky and childish these spam complaints are.
> It's the nature of the net interface and complaining about it is stupid.

You violated ebays usenet posting policy by posting the ads at all. you
purposefully posted the ads because you are a spammer. You purposefully
cross-posted the ads because all spammers are stupid.

new thread started by you. hope you lose your ebay account

From: "tripping28track" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups:
Subject: lots of vinyl LP's-cassettes-Ebay-SUPER CHEAP-
Date: 29 Jun 2005 18:28:31 -0700
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
misc.consumers.frugal-living:657767 alt.mountain-bike:508529
rec.backcountry:359051

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6543112086&rd=1&sspage
name=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4743573084&rd=1&sspage
name=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4743573325&rd=1&sspage
name=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Robert Morien <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> tripping28track <[email protected]> wrote

>> alt.collecting.8-track-tapes, misc.consumers.frugal-living,
>> alt.mountain-bike, rec.backcountry

>> this is the list of groups you just posted to when you replied

>> does this mean that the 8-track group, mountain bike group, and
>> backcountry group should all complain to your server ? DesertBob
>> would...

>> now you can see how nitpicky and childish these spam complaints are.
>> It's the nature of the net interface and complaining about it is stupid.

> You violated ebays usenet posting policy by posting the ads at all.

Lie.

> you purposefully posted the ads because you are a spammer.

His choice, liar.

> You purposefully cross-posted the ads because all spammers are stupid.

He's worked out how to put a bomb under prats like you tho...

> new thread started by you.

Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it any time soon.

> hope you lose your ebay account

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed fantasyland, liar.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Rod Speed" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Robert Morien <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> > tripping28track <[email protected]> wrote

> >> alt.collecting.8-track-tapes, misc.consumers.frugal-living,
> >> alt.mountain-bike, rec.backcountry

> >> this is the list of groups you just posted to when you replied

> >> does this mean that the 8-track group, mountain bike group, and
> >> backcountry group should all complain to your server ? DesertBob
> >> would...

> >> now you can see how nitpicky and childish these spam complaints are.
> >> It's the nature of the net interface and complaining about it is stupid.

> > You violated ebays usenet posting policy by posting the ads at all.

> Lie.

Still demonstrating your inability to do proper research.

> > you purposefully posted the ads because you are a spammer.

> His choice, liar.

It's always the spammers choice, troll

> > You purposefully cross-posted the ads because all spammers are stupid.

> He's worked out how to put a bomb under prats like you tho..

Jump speedtard. Jump higher

..

> > new thread started by you.

> Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it any time soon.

But proof of his lie, troll

> > hope you lose your ebay account

> Only in your pathetic little drug crazed fantasyland, liar.

Even if they don't can his account, a couple of purchases, a couple of
returns and lots of negative feedback will work the same magic.

So jump higher speedtard, jump, jump, jump

Robert Morien <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> Rod Speed <[email protected]> wrote
>> Robert Morien <[email protected]> wrote
>>> tripping28track <[email protected]> wrote

>>> You violated ebays usenet posting policy by posting the ads at all.

>> Lie.

> Still demonstrating your inability to do proper research.

Still lying.

>>> you purposefully posted the ads because you are a spammer.

>> His choice, liar.

> It's always the spammers choice, troll

His choice, liar.

>>> You purposefully cross-posted the ads because all spammers are stupid.

>> He's worked out how to put a bomb under prats like you tho..

> Jump speedtard. Jump higher

Pathetic, really.

>>> new thread started by you.

>> Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it any time soon.

> But proof of his lie

Still lying.

>>> hope you lose your ebay account

>> Only in your pathetic little drug crazed fantasyland, liar.

> Even if they don't can his account,

Corse they wont, you watch.

> a couple of purchases, a couple of returns and lots
> of negative feedback will work the same magic.

Wont happen either, you watch, liar.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Rod Speed" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Robert Morien <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> > Rod Speed <[email protected]> wrote
> >> Robert Morien <[email protected]> wrote

> >> Lie.

> > Still demonstrating your inability to do proper research.

> Still lying.

You most certainly are.

> >> His choice, liar.

> > It's always the spammers choice, troll

> His choice, liar.

What a surprise, the troll supports the spammer

> >> He's worked out how to put a bomb under prats like you tho..

> > Jump speedtard. Jump higher

> Pathetic, really.

Of course you are, but you already knew that.

> >> Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it any time soon.

> > But proof of his lie

> Still lying.

You most certainly are

> >> Only in your pathetic little drug crazed fantasyland, liar.

> > Even if they don't can his account,

> Corse they wont, you watch.

Better yet, you watch for us.

> > a couple of purchases, a couple of returns and lots
> > of negative feedback will work the same magic.

> Wont happen either, you watch, liar.

You most certainly are.

Perhaps we are asking the wrong questions during election years
Our Senators and Congresswomen do not pay into Social Security and,
of cou=
rse, they do not collect from it.
You see, Social Security benefits were not suitable for persons of
their
are elevation in society. They felt they should have a special plan
for the
mselves. So, many years ago they voted in their own benefit plan.
In more recent years, no congressperson has felt the need to change
it. After all, it is a great plan.
For all practical purposes their plan works like this:
When they retire, they continue to draw the same pay until they die.
Except it may increase from time to time for cost of living
adjustments..
This is calculated on an average life span for each of those two
Dignitaries.
For example, Senator Byrd and Congressman White and their wives may
expe
ct to draw $7,800,000.00 (that's Seven Million, Eight-Hundred Thousand
Dollars),
with their wives drawing $275,000.00 during the last years of their
lives.
Younger Dignitaries who retire at an early age, will receive much
more during
the rest of their lives.
Their cost for this excellent plan is $0.00. NADA....ZILCH....
This little perk they voted for themselves is free to them. You and I
pick
up the tab for this plan. The funds for this fine retirement plan come
directly
from the General Funds;
"OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK"!
From our own Social Security Plan, which you and I pay (or have paid)
into
,-every payday until we retire (which amount is matched by our
employer)-we
can expect to get an average of $1,000 per month after retirement.
Or, in other words, we would have to collect our average of $1,000
monthly
benefits for 68 years and one (1) month to equal Senator! Bill
Bradley's be
nefits!
Social Security could be very good if only one small change were
made.

That change would be to:
Jerk the Golden Fleece Retirement Plan from under the Senators and
Congres
smen. Put them into the Social Security plan with the rest of us.
then sit back.....
and watch how fast they would fix it.
If enough people receive this, maybe a seed of awareness will be
planted a=
nd maybe good changes will evolve.
How many people can YOU send this to? Better yet.....
How many people WILL you send this to??
Keep this going clear up thru the 2008 election!! We need to be heard

By the way, what is stopping the majority party from changing this system?

--
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell

On 4 Jul 2005 08:15:12 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ <snipping to trash his junk links>

This is the real Bob Scarborough...the real DeserTBoB. The OP who
originally posted this spam is:

Charlie Nudo
160 Bear Run Dr
Drums, PA 18222
[email protected]

....a confirmed con artist and spammer. He shows up under a variety of
different names, such as CAINE, DesertBob Jr., UNIVERSAL MIND,
trippingtoo8track and a rash of others trying to hide his identity,
and since I've been campaigning to have him turned in for spamming,
he's been using my name and nick everywhere.

Nudo's home ISP is epix.net. Email addresses he uses are as follows
(parsed to get around Google's ridiculous email filtering algorithm):

trippin28track "at" yahoo.com
trippingtoo8track "at" yahoo.com
dynobot "at" hotmail.com
winchester1886 "at" hotmail.com
coltblackpowder "at" hotmail.com
thenudofamily "at" epix.net

You might want to try sending a spam complaint to Epix clicking this
link:

[email protected]

....and including all the following:

________________

From: "trippingtoo8track" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: HUGE LOT 450 tapes-Ebay-$10
Date: 4 Jul 2005 08:15:12 -0700

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4744913592

____________________

As you can see, the posting host is epix.net, and they'd probably like
to shut off another spammer. Also, it'd be nice to cc a copy to
[email protected] , but they don't seem to care very much.

Charlie Nudo is a spammer, confirmed petty criminal, con artist and
fraudster. Please do not participate in his fraud auctions as it
keeps him spamming and selling his **** on eBay and Usenet.

Sean Elkins wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, George Grapman
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>> By the way, what is stopping the majority party from changing this system?

> The minority party.

How have they stopped this? Has legislation to change Congressional
pensions been introduced in the House?

--
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell