Re: "ARMED GUARDS" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Frugal Joe

Guest
archive
"bicycle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> More from Noodle's "armed guard" gated community:
>
> "I was surprised to learn that the security patrol that we see at
> night was cancelled on the weekends! I may be wrong, but isn't weekend
> protection just as important as weekdays? Isn't this when all the
> non-residents come into our community to visit the "open to the public"
> bar? It is only a matter of time until the criminal element figures
> out it is easier on the weekend!!!"
>
> What protection his property owners dues are providing.

Keep spouting away RM, cuz I got 3 helpers in here now, and we're gonna
run YOUR ISP number next, above.

Then we get your town, server company, and all your personal info.

Then, we drop the hammer just like we did on Ricky White.

Which means we call your employer, too.

trippingtoo8track wrote:

> Keep spouting away RM, cuz I got 3 helpers in here now, and we're gonna
> run YOUR ISP number next, above.

you mean three imaginary friends.

--
i have an 8 track mind

My other computer is your XP box.

In article <[email protected]>,
"trippingtoo8track" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Keep spouting away RM, cuz I got 3 helpers in here now, and we're gonna
> run YOUR ISP number next, above.
>
> Then we get your town, server company, and all your personal info.
>
> Then, we drop the hammer just like we did on Ricky White.
>
> Which means we call your employer, too.

I've always enjoyed those wimpy keyboard commandos who publicly admit
they are going to stalk someone. Gotta figure that adds about 5 years to
the sentence.

Not that I actually believe you've got enough courage to do it.

Robert Morien wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "trippingtoo8track" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>Keep spouting away RM, cuz I got 3 helpers in here now, and we're gonna
>>run YOUR ISP number next, above.
>>
>>Then we get your town, server company, and all your personal info.
>>
>>Then, we drop the hammer just like we did on Ricky White.
>>
>>Which means we call your employer, too.

> I've always enjoyed those wimpy keyboard commandos who publicly admit
> they are going to stalk someone. Gotta figure that adds about 5 years to
> the sentence.
>

> Not that I actually believe you've got enough courage to do it.

None of the empty minded people on the net who have ever threatened
me on the net have ever done more to me than post empty threats. People
who actually do such things do not talk, they do them.

In article <[email protected]>,
William Souden <[email protected]> wrote:

> Robert Morien wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > "trippingtoo8track" <[email protected]> wrote:

> >>Keep spouting away RM, cuz I got 3 helpers in here now, and we're gonna
> >>run YOUR ISP number next, above.
> >>
> >>Then we get your town, server company, and all your personal info.
> >>
> >>Then, we drop the hammer just like we did on Ricky White.
> >>
> >>Which means we call your employer, too.

> > I've always enjoyed those wimpy keyboard commandos who publicly admit
> > they are going to stalk someone. Gotta figure that adds about 5 years to
> > the sentence.
> >

> > Not that I actually believe you've got enough courage to do it.

> None of the empty minded people on the net who have ever threatened
> me on the net have ever done more to me than post empty threats. People
> who actually do such things do not talk, they do them.

the pen is mightier than the sword, but the trolls always lose the
bridge they came from.

Robert Morien wrote:

>> None of the empty minded people on the net who have ever threatened
>>me on the net have ever done more to me than post empty threats. People
>>who actually do such things do not talk, they do them.

> the pen is mightier than the sword, but the trolls always lose the
> bridge they came from.

I once worked at a place where a co-worker was an arrogant blowhard
who regularly bullied others. I found that silence was the best way to
deal with him. He would scream about how he was going to get me fired
and I would ignore him and read the paper.
After I left the job he called me one day and left a message saying
that if I knew what was good for me I would call him right away.
I knew that regardless of what I did he would see it as a victory. If
I called he had intimidated me. If I did not call I was afraid to talk
to him. I figured the latter was the better choice as it meant not
listening to him.
The last time that I saw him he was on crutches. He had a very
entertaining story about how he had been injured on a construction site
and was getting a six figure settlement. My guess is that he mouthed off
to the wrong person.

--
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell

"George Grapman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%[email protected]...
> Robert Morien wrote:
>>>

>>> None of the empty minded people on the net who have ever threatened
>>> me on the net have ever done more to me than post empty threats. People
>>> who actually do such things do not talk, they do them.

>> the pen is mightier than the sword, but the trolls always lose the bridge
>> they came from.

> I once worked at a place where a co-worker was an arrogant blowhard who
> regularly bullied others. I found that silence was the best way to deal
> with him. He would scream about how he was going to get me fired and I
> would ignore him and read the paper.
> After I left the job he called me one day and left a message saying that
> if I knew what was good for me I would call him right away.
> I knew that regardless of what I did he would see it as a victory. If I
> called he had intimidated me. If I did not call I was afraid to talk to
> him. I figured the latter was the better choice as it meant not listening
> to him.
> The last time that I saw him he was on crutches. He had a very
> entertaining story about how he had been injured on a construction site
> and was getting a six figure settlement. My guess is that he mouthed off
> to the wrong person.

was his name bicycle?

"Robert Morien" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> William Souden <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Robert Morien wrote:

>> > I've always enjoyed those wimpy keyboard commandos who publicly admit
>> > they are going to stalk someone. Gotta figure that adds about 5 years
>> > the sentence.
>> >

>> > Not that I actually believe you've got enough courage to do it.

>> None of the empty minded people on the net who have ever threatened
>> me on the net have ever done more to me than post empty threats. People
>> who actually do such things do not talk, they do them.

> the pen is mightier than the sword, but the trolls always lose the
> bridge they came from.

ah, it seems bicycle is hiding

In article <[email protected]>,
"Frugal Joe" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Robert Morien" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > William Souden <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> None of the empty minded people on the net who have ever threatened
> >> me on the net have ever done more to me than post empty threats. People
> >> who actually do such things do not talk, they do them.

> > the pen is mightier than the sword, but the trolls always lose the
> > bridge they came from.

> ah, it seems bicycle is hiding

that's the best you can do?

meaning your wife also did Frugal Joe's mother...meaning your wife is a
lesbian who does old ladies...

what a ****-ass comeback, you just lost that exchange.

good show Frugal Joe, you whipped him again....

In article <[email protected]>,
"trippingtoo8track" <[email protected]> wrote:

> meaning your wife also did Frugal Joe's mother...meaning your wife is a
> lesbian who does old ladies...
>
> what a ****-ass comeback, you just lost that exchange.
>
> good show Frugal Joe, you whipped him again....

whooooooooooossh...the sound of ____________ rushing past your **** for
brains

On 29 Jun 2005 18:28:31 -0700, "tripping28track" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ <snipping to trash his junk links>

This is the real Bob Scarborough...the real DeserTBoB. The OP who
originally posted this spam is Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA, a confirmed
con artist and spammer. He shows up under a variety of different
names, and since I've been campaigning to have him turned in for
spamming, he's been using my name and nick everywhere.

Nudo's home ISP is epix.net. You might want to try sending a spam
complaint to Epix clicking this link:

[email protected]

....and including all the following:

________________

From: "tripping28track" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups:
alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.mountain-bike,rec.backcountry
Subject: lots of vinyl LP's-cassettes-Ebay-SUPER CHEAP-
Date: 29 Jun 2005 18:28:31 -0700
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
misc.consumers.frugal-living:616129 alt.mountain-bike:466358
rec.backcountry:342629

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6543112086&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4743573084&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4743573325&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

As you can see, the posting host is epix.net, and they'd probably like
to shut off another spammer. Also, it'd be nice to cc a copy to
[email protected] , but they don't seem to care very much.

Charlie Nudo is a confirmed spammer, petty criminal, con artist and
fraudster. Please do not participate in his fraud auctions as it
keeps him spamming and selling his **** on eBay and Usenet.

OMG, an actual CONFIRMED spammer ? What a rarity...as compared to
"alleged" spammers, I guess...