Awaiting delivery of my new hybrid bike....

Simon Roberts

Sep 18, 2012
Well for the past 5 or so months I have been commuting to work on a terrible and disapointing £90 mountain bike well I have saved up and finally able to afford a mid range hybrid it cost me £300 will be picking it up on thursday after work and will be going home on the sexy little beast....

I know Im going to be able to fly home on it cause for the past 6 weeks this is what i've had to ride with

2 gears the hardest and the lowest!
No back brake
A buckled back wheel which moved to much.....

But due to me saving for this new bike and having a new baby I had to bite the bullet and cycle my **** off every morning at 5am! On my old bike it would take me around 45 minutes to do 8 miles im hoping. No scratch that i'm praying that my new hybrid bike will smash it!!

One thing im thankful for on the old run down bike is it's built my legs up and my stamina as I've had to go up steed hills and long inclines in either the highest gear or just flat out peddling my little legs off to get speed!

I remember when I first got on the bike and cycled the sweat was pouring off me now its just the odd drip. So Im taking my hobbie to the next level now and changing my route home etc..

Will keep you all updated with my ride times when I get the little bugger.

Congrats on having the patients to get your new bike when you could afford it. Heres to it being everything you hope for and more.
Good Luck