Bacchetta's COOL Promo Setup / Teardown

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Ez Biker :-\), Jan 25, 2003.

  1. Yes, I'm still reflecting back on the really FUN Bacchetta Bike Rally in South Florida last week.
    One of the really COOL things observed was how quickly these fine folks could setup / remove their
    tent and their bikes. Besides the COOL bikes, they also have a portable bike stand that someone
    within the company designed. I believe there's room for about 5 or 6 bikes that are placed on
    individual curved straight bowed bottom strips and then anchored in place with a spring loaded bar
    with a curved end that fits over the rear wheel. Once the demo is over they just re-anchor the bikes
    to the bike stand and roll all of them, easily back into their spacious trailer. I overheard
    numerous people stating they (Bacchetta People) could probably make some decent income in marketing
    the bike stand it's self. Their demo tent was basically an accordion frame, with a plastic
    (Polyethylene Or other material?) cover that can be mounted on / removed quickly. Clearly their
    efficient demo procedure added to the very successful bike rally event.

    EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

    Tags:

  2. Jim H

    Jim H Guest

    I wish they'd design and market an inexpensive repair stand.

  3. Jim, I think these things take time. At present they have some EXCELLENT bikes and a pretty cool
    portable bike promo stand; (Built out of need, not as a potential sales item, as of yet...) so who
    knows, maybe a Bacchetta Bike repair stand could be a potential product, in the future. EZ Biker :)

    "jim h" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I wish they'd design and market an inexpensive repair stand.

  4. Don

    Don Guest

    Great idea! Don

    jim h wrote:

    > I wish they'd design and market an inexpensive repair stand.

  5. I have a brand new PR-5 with travel bag that I will sell for 35% less than the retail price I paid.
    I just don't use it. I think I have my original invoice. UPS should add about $10, I'd guess.

    --
    news:[email protected]...