Bebop spindle question

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by bentcruiser, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. bentcruiser

    bentcruiser New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2003
    My bebops may have an issue. On the left pedal's spindle side, the red plastic ring is extrduded onto the spindle. It is not that way on the other pedal- - - it is flush with the pedal.

    Any ideas? Is this a danger?

    Tags:

  2. L.M.Garcia

    L.M.Garcia Guest

    bentcruiser <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > My bebops may have an issue. On the left pedal's spindle side, the red plastic ring is extrduded
    > onto the spindle. It is not that way on the other pedal- - - it is flush with the pedal.
    >
    > Any ideas? Is this a danger?

    I recommend you call John Steinberg at Bebop. His number is on their website. They aim to please.

    Louis

  3. bentcruiser

    bentcruiser New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2003
    Thanks. Got my answer days ago. But thanks for the reply.