Beerdrinkers, bents and legs

Dave Kahn

Guest
> Dave Larrington - http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/

I've just returned from a longish visit to Dave's site, which is in his distinctive style
throughout. It's therefore highly readable, especially if you use bookmarklets* to turn the page
backgrounds to white and the text to black. Aside from technical aspects of legibility this makes it
marginally less obvious to people in the office that you're surfing, as does trying not to laugh out
loud in too many places.

Highly recommended. Sign me up for the newsletter, Dave.

*( www.bookmarklets.com )

--
Dave...

Dave Kahn wrote:

> Highly recommended. Sign me up for the newsletter, Dave.

Alas, unless you're prepared to wait for the PDF versions to come on line, the Newsletter is
available only to BHPC members - see here for more details:

http://www.btinternet.com/~John.Olson/bhpc/club.html Membership is a tenner a year

I am still uploading the PDF versions, as I have recently moved the site and am now obliged to do
all FTP stuff over a 56k dial-up from home. Once I've got 'em up, new ones will become available
twelve of your English months after the paper version is published.

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

On Wed, 21 May 2003 14:51:07 +0100, "Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote:

>http://www.btinternet.com/~John.Olson/bhpc/club.html Membership is a tenner a year

But bugrit, no credit card / paypal / Cash Over IP. Surely you can't expect me to revert to the Dark
Ages and send a promissory note?

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]> wrote:

: But bugrit, no credit card / paypal / Cash Over IP. Surely you can't expect me to revert to the
: Dark Ages and send a promissory note?

It's sensible enough IMO. Paypal are the spawn of the devil and should be avoided at all costs.
Setting up an online credit payment facility a) costs money and b) leaves the merchant liable for
the cost of any fraud.

Arthur

Lord Lester

news:<[email protected]>...
> Dave Kahn wrote:
>
> > Highly recommended. Sign me up for the newsletter, Dave.
>
> Alas, unless you're prepared to wait for the PDF versions to come on line, the Newsletter is
> available only to BHPC members - see here for more details:

Bugger, this could get expensive as I would then feel morally obliged to acquire a suitable vehicle,
and I already need several new conventional bicycles. Maybe I could carve one out of sixty-four
cubic feet of Jablite. What do you think?

--
Dave...