Best Looking Female Cyclist?

I find the lack of new posts in this thread for almost 5 months a tad distressing.
impatient.png

I think I speak for everyone when I say, we're sorry. With that done, it never hurts--except in a good way--to look at Victoria Pendleton.
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75
This lady had her bike stolen in San Francisco, found it for sale on Craigslist, arranged with the thief to see the bike and possibly buy, and then stole the bike back when the thief let her take a test ride. Best of all, she had the good sense and the decency to post a link to a piccie of some of her tastiness:

Originally Posted by jcstilley
Don't know if anyone has posted pics of the oh so yummy Tiffany Cromwell. If not, I'll gladly do so.
I'm pretty sure she recently got married.

Originally Posted by alienator

This lady had her bike stolen in San Francisco, found it for sale on Craigslist, arranged with the thief to see the bike and possibly buy, and then stole the bike back when the thief let her take a test ride. Best of all, she had the good sense and the decency to post a link to a piccie of some of her tastiness:

Beauty, brains, and a nice booty.

Originally Posted by danfoz

"Yeah, yeah, Is my bike alright?"
That post ride shower must have hurt like a *******. Been there.

BTW, that was exactly my first thought after I picked myself off the ground when I got T-boned by a stop sign running SUV.

alienator said:
I think I speak for everyone when I say, we're sorry. With that done, it never hurts--except in a good way--to look at Victoria Pendleton.
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75
tastiness indeed.

Is that Xena the Warrior Princess riding a bike? Nope it's just Victoria Pendleton...

Originally Posted by danfoz
Is that Xena the Warrior Princess riding a bike? Nope it's just Victoria Pendleton...

Carbon fiber frame and fork, check
carbon clinchers, check
lightweight carbon brake pads, check
fasted for 12 hours, check
took a ****, check
dehydrated, check
naked, check

Shart! I forgot to get disc wheels to reduce air resistance!

Originally Posted by urge2kill

Carbon fiber frame and fork, check
carbon clinchers, check
lightweight carbon brake pads, check
fasted for 12 hours, check
took a ****, check
dehydrated, check
naked, check

Shart! I forgot to get disc wheels to reduce air resistance!
Should tie the hair back, too. Like Fignon should have cut his ponytail in 1989.
big-smile.png

Originally Posted by jcstilley
How about some love for an American girl... Evelyn Stevens.

American girls don't take off their clothes. Our nation doesn't even have nude beaches. ALL THE SEXUAL SUPPRESSION DRIVES ME INSANE!!!!