BHIT hires PR agency to drive its campaign

Congokid

Guest
As reported in PR Week, Feb 27 (didn't see any mention here about it so I thought I would).

The agency has been appointed to provide lobbying support and seek endorsements from health bodies,
celebrities and victim's (sic) families as well as co-ordinate a consumer media campaign to raise
awareness.

The company concerned is GPC International, whose senior policy adviser Andrew Lappin was quoted in
the article as saying that the support of health organisations would be key to lobbying so they're
targeting health and transport trade media.

--
congokid Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google http://congokid.com

congokid wrote:

> victim's (sic) families

Oh dear. Is this an official press release? We'll have to get Lynne Truss on to them.

Simon

In message <[email protected]>, Simonb
<[email protected]> writes
>congokid wrote:
>
>> victim's (sic) families
>
>Oh dear. Is this an official press release? We'll have to get Lynne Truss on to them.

Probably introduced by whoever they've got typing them out at PR Week this week. Though, they might
just have cut and pasted from an emailed release.

--
congokid Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google http://congokid.com

In article <[email protected]>,
congokid <[email protected]> writes:

> The agency has been appointed to provide lobbying support and seek endorsements from health
> bodies, celebrities and victim's (sic) families as well as co-ordinate a consumer media campaign
> to raise awareness.

Whozat? Prentiss McCabe?

> The company concerned is GPC International, whose senior policy adviser

Oh, how boring.

--
Nick Kew

congokid wrote:
> Though, they might just have cut and pasted from an emailed release.

More than likely. I was always taught to write press releases as though they will be printed without
being changed or (even) read. Subject, Summary, Detail - so the poor overworked reporter at the
publication could pick the level of detail to fit the piece of white space he had to fill.

Regards,

Pete.