Bike week bit...

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dave, Jun 18, 2003.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Well, that was it.....14 kids out for a ride round the wild bits for a couple of hours, 14 kids
    safely delivered back. They appeared to have a good time and the parents were asking "....if you
    have another one, can we come along?...." From little acorns...(possibly, hopefully). cheers, Dave.

    Tags:

  2. John B

    John B Guest

    Dave wrote:

    > Well, that was it.....14 kids out for a ride round the wild bits for a couple of hours, 14 kids
    > safely delivered back. They appeared to have a good time and the parents were asking "....if you
    > have another one, can we come along?...." From little acorns...(possibly, hopefully).

    That's great.

    We had a steady flow of enquiries at our High Street stand, mainly from families wanting gentle
    leisure rides. Over 400 'Treasure Hunt' forms were passed out and they are now trickling back so
    we'll follow up on contacts. It was a tremendous day, with the street packed with stalls and people.
    BBC South TV presenter Freddie Rostand enjoyed being photographed in my Trice and now "wants one".
    I'm now looking forward to the Alternative Transport Day on Monday 22nd September when again there
    will be many exhibitors and the Square will be closed to traffic.

    John B