Black Teenagers bumping loud rap music in their cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insecure_Banana

Jun 29, 2009
This applies to male and female teenagers.
Not exclusively black, but Hispanic and white as well.
Always blasting the annoying, trendy rap music.
Poker face ********. A-kon garbage. What have you.
It's never going to stop.
Please help.:confused:

hehe...I must admit that, despite being a teenager AND a Lady Gaga (P-p-p-poker face!) fan...I hate it when my peers and friends in the High school parking lot blare their music really loud!

Personally...I think Frank sinatra is better! But most teenagers woulding be caught DEAD blasting Old Blue Eyes from their cars :-/ Guess thats the world we live in! Or, as Frank would say "Thats Life" :)

in the uk all you get is bang bang bang(house music) from a **** sound system from a small hatch back driven by a young lads and girls

Insecure_Banana said:
This applies to male and female teenagers.
Not exclusively black, but Hispanic and white as well.
Always blasting the annoying, trendy rap music.
Poker face bull****. A-kon garbage. What have you.
It's never going to stop.
Please help.:confused:

What's even more annoying are no-nuts people that ***** and complain anonomously on internet forums. However, I guess your screenname appropriately describes you.

With myself being at one time in the past a "black teenager", I do take offense to the title of your thread. Ethnicity has nothing to do with how loud people play their music. I live in the Great White North of British Columbia, Canada, and if I had a quarter for the number times I've heard loud **** masquerading as music coming out of the cars of white teenagers I'd be able to buy a pretty nice dinner for myself and wife...Pump your brakes next time on the ethnicity B.S...

tonyzackery said:
What's even more annoying are no-nuts people that ***** and complain anonomously on internet forums. However, I guess your screenname appropriately describes you.

With myself being at one time in the past a "black teenager", I do take offense to the title of your thread. Ethnicity has nothing to do with how loud people play their music. I live in the Great White North of British Columbia, Canada, and if I had a quarter for the number times I've heard loud **** masquerading as music coming out of the cars of white teenagers I'd be able to buy a pretty nice dinner for myself and wife...Pump your brakes next time on the ethnicity B.S...
I have to agree that loud music knows no ethnical bounds and to assume such could cause offense to members of the targetted ethnicity.

I believe that all music has artistic value as long as the listener enjoys it, so I don't think that any music is ****. I also believe that people have the right not to be subjected to music that they find irritating or offensive. Most cities in the US have laws against music that is so loud that it can be plainly heard outside of cars with the windows rolled up. Unfortunately it seems that most policemen either choose to not enforce this law or are severely hearing impaired.

tonyzack and kdelong both make good points here.

chances are, the OP has noticed more 'people of color' doing the boom boom bump bump sh**. I know I do! And it's not just teenagers, either -- supposedly grown men and women will thump the neighborhood for blocks around!

Looked up the history, it started out as theater 'surround sound', and took off like a rocket when digital recordings made deeper bass possible. Used to be called 'butt-ticklers' in the 90's.

Now, it's just, "YO! Look at me -- I'm bad, I'm down!" And I won't even address the correlation between loud bass and sagging....f'n prison biatches. Tell a saggin' ghetto teen where sagging came from, and he'll look at you like you just crawled out of the space capsule from Mars.

A young AfAm college coed pointed out an interesting thought -- spell "saggin" backwards, and you'll get an explanation of who does it. It's a word I HATE, and I'm waiting for the day when the AfAm community condemns it, as well.

iPods don't do jack for heavy bass; that sh** goes through windows, doors, walls, and headphones. Takes a block or earthen wall to stop it. More volume on the TV doesn't help.

Many are the days when I wished I still had access to the military ordnance I used to 'play' with....

Chavez said:
iPods, people.
If you drive with those white buds in your ear and a cop sees you, ticket.

The cop won't be a nice guy. The city, at least for me, is in debt, they need all the money they can get. Plus, the cop needs to fill a quota. No tickets means the city condemns any good cops who forgive mistakes and whatnot. Life is so great, huh?

tonyzackery said:

I'm sorry my title offended you, your race and anyone you affiliate yourself to.

I did defend that this practice is not exclusive to black teenagers, but more "gangsta" rap is predominately played by african americans, at least around here in southern California.

And it's great to see I ****** you off so much you call me a no-nuts person complaining anonymously? No testicles? Since when does having testicles play into devaluing someone else? lol This is a ******* soapbox forum. You'll see plenty of people complain about whatever. That's the point of the forum. lolol If you don't like it, then get out. lol

kdelong said:
I have to agree that loud music knows no ethnical bounds and to assume such could cause offense to members of the targetted ethnicity.

I believe that all music has artistic value as long as the listener enjoys it, so I don't think that any music is ****. I also believe that people have the right not to be subjected to music that they find irritating or offensive. Most cities in the US have laws against music that is so loud that it can be plainly heard outside of cars with the windows rolled up. Unfortunately it seems that most policemen either choose to not enforce this law or are severely hearing impaired.
No, the cops are stalking the lanes and streets people speed on. Giving speeding tickets ruins one's insurance, and the insurance company gives back to the police department to ruin more people's insurance.

And let's narrow this down to simply loud, trendy rap music. The kind where "gangstas" talk about their big black cocks, shooting guns at others, having sex with "*****es" and being better than everyone else.

You hear the hispanic rap, and you hear the thrash metal most white people play. Yeah, yeah, stereotypes and whatnot. Just soapboxing what I see. I know it's not like that everywhere or exclusive everywhere.

I'm still trying to think of what else to say to ******** tony a bit more. Maybe call him the N word. lol No, I'm a nice guy. ;)

Insecure_Banana said:
I'm sorry my title offended you, your race and anyone you affiliate yourself to.

I did defend that this practice is not exclusive to black teenagers, but more "gangsta" rap is predominately played by african americans, at least around here in southern California.

And it's great to see I ****** you off so much you call me a no-nuts person complaining anonymously? No testicles? Since when does having testicles play into devaluing someone else? lol This is a ******* soapbox forum. You'll see plenty of people complain about whatever. That's the point of the forum. lolol If you don't like it, then get out. lol

Your public display of penis envy could be embarassing to me if I really cared anything about your feelings. Take your insecurities and bigotry somewhere else...please. Lastly, just because "plenty of people complain about whatever" doesn't justify the practice. Biyatches biyatch, so then you're just another biyatch...I'm done with you...

tonyzackery said:
Your public display of penis envy could be embarassing to me if I really cared anything about your feelings. Take your insecurities and bigotry somewhere else...please. Lastly, just because "plenty of people complain about whatever" doesn't justify the practice. Biyatches biyatch, so then you're just another biyatch...I'm done with you...

I wrote in my bloody soapbox, insecurities and penis envy aside. You're still piping hot with anger at the very notion that I picked on hip gun-toting black teenagers blasting their terrible music. And no, I do what I want. and what I want is to **** you off so much you think about me more.

I justify my complaining on a anonymous message board forum filled with people who honestly take every word to such an extreme they feel offended enough to say I have no testicles.

So you can throw your high horse down and call me a biyatch? You're not done with me just yet. That's what she said. :eek:

Oh we get loads of it round here n all. No black people tho,just white chavs which are everywhere! One lad in the street has a souped up Corsa and drives like a mad bugger,loud music and no seatbelt,and gets away with it. He's already wrecked one Corsa and now has another one. What is with all these chavs and their little sh&% boxes that they think are sports cars?

They didn't do that back in the 70's with the hard rock music. People had a little respect, but I would say if you had your speakers blarring like that back then the cops would have stopped you in a second, but today you hear the music is too loud and they have their wondows up. I've had them ride by my house at night with their wondows up and the music is beating you in the house. Where the heck are the cops.? They can give them a ticket for disturbing the peace.
I'ts basically our society just gone to heck. This is what happens. There are many nice places in this country where you can live and things are so much better. They usually have mountains and good schools. Most of you will know why the mountain states are better and have better schools.

ihatecontador said:
Just see what our darker brothers think when you ask them to turn it off...
50-cent.jpg

What is with those stupid things on their heads? Don't they realise how ridiculous they look!?

Dawnrider said:
What is with those stupid things on their heads? Don't they realise how ridiculous they look!?

Ignorance is amazing ubiquitous...

So what do you gotta say about these folks and their headwear??? Let's see how fair you can be with your small-minded attitude about culture you obviously know nothing of...

tonyzackery said:
Ignorance is amazing ubiquitous...

So what do you gotta say about these folks and their headwear??? Let's see how fair you can be with your small-minded attitude about culture you obviously know nothing of...

Yep them guys is real stone cool;)
They got the look alright•••

Dawnrider said:
Yep them guys is real stone cool;)
They got the look alright•••

Figures...I didn't expect you could anyway.

Just another typical, garden variety...

Status
Not open for further replies.