Bravo Bobby J.

B. Lafferty wrote:

> First and only USA rider to win Paris-Nice.

Jew Lick won a race that means absolutely nothing to 75% of the peloton.
The fact thhat it is designated a "Pro Tour" events by the UCI is
quite meaningless.

Let's see what Jew Lick does in the Giro, Tour, or worlds.

Magilla

MagillaGorilla wrote:
> B. Lafferty wrote:
>
>> First and only USA rider to win Paris-Nice.

> Jew Lick won a race that means absolutely nothing to 75% of the peloton.
> The fact thhat it is designated a "Pro Tour" events by the UCI is quite
> meaningless.
>
> Let's see what Jew Lick does in the Giro, Tour, or worlds.
>

> Magilla

Would you care to explain your clever ethnic slur?

Steve

--
Cut the nonsense to reply

MagillaGorilla wrote:
> B. Lafferty wrote:
>
>> First and only USA rider to win Paris-Nice.
>>

> Jew Lick won a race that means absolutely nothing to 75% of the
> peloton. The fact thhat it is designated a "Pro Tour" events by the
> UCI is
> quite meaningless.
>
> Let's see what Jew Lick does in the Giro, Tour, or worlds.

You're just jealous ;(
--
Perre
I gave up on SPAM and redirected it to hotmail instead.

Steven Bornfeld wrote:
> MagillaGorilla wrote:
> > B. Lafferty wrote:
> >
> >> First and only USA rider to win Paris-Nice.

> > Jew Lick won a race that means absolutely nothing to 75% of the

peloton.
> > The fact thhat it is designated a "Pro Tour" events by the UCI is

quite
> > meaningless.
> >
> > Let's see what Jew Lick does in the Giro, Tour, or worlds.
> >

> > Magilla

> Would you care to explain your clever ethnic slur?
>
> Steve
>

> --
> Cut the nonsense to reply

Yeah he's decided that since Tosi hasn't been around in a while he
wants to fill in for him.
Bill C

Right. Let's look at the list of nobodys who won it in the past.

2004 Jörg Jaksche (Ger) Team CSC
2003 Alexandre Vinokourov (Kaz) Team Telekom
2002 Alexandre Vinokourov (Kaz) Team Telekom
2001 Dario Frigo (Ita) Fassa Bortolo
2000 Andreas Klöden (Ger) Deutsche Telekom
1999 Michael Boogerd (Ned) Rabobank
1998 Frank Vandenbroucke (Bel) Mapei-Bricobi
1997 Laurent Jalabert (Fra)
1996 Laurent Jalabert (Fra)
1995 Laurent Jalabert (Fra)
1994 Tony Rominger (Swi)
1993 Alex Zülle (Swi)
1992 Jean-Francois Bernard (Fra)
1991 Tony Rominger (Swi)
1990 Miguel Indurain (Spa)
1989 Miguel Indurain (Spa)
1988 Sean Kelly (Ire)
1987 Sean Kelly (Ire)
1986 Sean Kelly (Ire)
1985 Sean Kelly (Ire)
1984 Sean Kelly (Ire)
1983 Sean Kelly (Ire)
1982 Sean Kelly (Ire)

Man, who's heard of this lot? Only a a few hundred major wins and about
a dozen Grand Tours among 'em.

Andrew

MagillaGorilla wrote:
> B. Lafferty wrote:
>
> > First and only USA rider to win Paris-Nice.
> >

> Jew Lick won a race that means absolutely nothing to 75% of the

peloton.
> The fact thhat it is designated a "Pro Tour" events by the UCI is
> quite meaningless.
>
> Let's see what Jew Lick does in the Giro, Tour, or worlds.
>

> Magilla

MG -- you're actually the most disgusting person on RBR.

-Ken

Good job, Andrew! Thanks.

--
Bob C.

"Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)
"Andrew Karre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
Right. Let's look at the list of nobodys who won it in the past.

2004 Jrg Jaksche (Ger) Team CSC
2003 Alexandre Vinokourov (Kaz) Team Telekom
2002 Alexandre Vinokourov (Kaz) Team Telekom
2001 Dario Frigo (Ita) Fassa Bortolo
2000 Andreas Klden (Ger) Deutsche Telekom
1999 Michael Boogerd (Ned) Rabobank
1998 Frank Vandenbroucke (Bel) Mapei-Bricobi
1997 Laurent Jalabert (Fra)
1996 Laurent Jalabert (Fra)
1995 Laurent Jalabert (Fra)
1994 Tony Rominger (Swi)
1993 Alex Zlle (Swi)

MagillaGorilla wrote:
> B. Lafferty wrote:
>
> > First and only USA rider to win Paris-Nice.
> >

> Jew Lick won a race that means absolutely nothing to 75% of the

peloton.
> The fact thhat it is designated a "Pro Tour" events by the UCI is
> quite meaningless.
>
> Let's see what Jew Lick does in the Giro, Tour, or worlds.
>

> Magilla

Karre -- You are being trolled by Tosi's fascist 1st cousin.

Julich winning a huge event at 34 years old is astounding (for him).

-Ken

"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> B. Lafferty wrote:
>
> > First and only USA rider to win Paris-Nice.
> >

> Jew Lick won a race that means absolutely nothing to 75% of the peloton.
> The fact thhat it is designated a "Pro Tour" events by the UCI is
> quite meaningless.
>
> Let's see what Jew Lick does in the Giro, Tour, or worlds.
>

> Magilla

What about Sea Otter? You seem to think Sea Otter is pretty important.

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 10:25:25 -0500, MagillaGorilla wrote:
> won a race that means absolutely nothing to 75% of the peloton.

Dear trolling asshole,

Antonio Valverde, it would be an honor for you to be walking where his
shadow hit the ground, said: "I was a bit scared to take part in such a
big race."

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

Per Elmsäter wrote:
> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>
>>B. Lafferty wrote:
>>

>>>First and only USA rider to win Paris-Nice.
>>>

>>Jew Lick won a race that means absolutely nothing to 75% of the
>> peloton. The fact thhat it is designated a "Pro Tour" events by the
>>UCI is
>>quite meaningless.
>>
>>Let's see what Jew Lick does in the Giro, Tour, or worlds.
>>

> You're just jealous ;(

Yes, you are correct. I am jealous. Paris-Nice is a HUGE race and
winning it is identical to winning the Tour de France, Giro, and worlds.

I have been jealous of Bobby for many years now, and I never admitted it
until now.

Thanks,

Magilla

Steven Bornfeld wrote:

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>
>> B. Lafferty wrote:
>>
>>> First and only USA rider to win Paris-Nice.

>> Jew Lick won a race that means absolutely nothing to 75% of the
>> peloton. The fact thhat it is designated a "Pro Tour" events by the
>> UCI is quite meaningless.
>>
>> Let's see what Jew Lick does in the Giro, Tour, or worlds.
>>

>> Magilla

> Would you care to explain your clever ethnic slur?
>
> Steve

I agree that it's ethnic, just not a slur. My dog licks; little children
lick ice crean cones in the summer; **** stars lick other **** stars;
Jews lick stamps and envelopes when they mail stuff.

It's not such a bad thing if you think about it.

Magilla

Andrew Karre wrote:

> Right. Let's look at the list of nobodys who won it in the past.
>
> 2004 J�rg Jaksche (Ger) Team CSC
> 2003 Alexandre Vinokourov (Kaz) Team Telekom
> 2002 Alexandre Vinokourov (Kaz) Team Telekom
> 2001 Dario Frigo (Ita) Fassa Bortolo
> 2000 Andreas Kl�den (Ger) Deutsche Telekom
> 1999 Michael Boogerd (Ned) Rabobank
> 1998 Frank Vandenbroucke (Bel) Mapei-Bricobi
> 1997 Laurent Jalabert (Fra)
> 1996 Laurent Jalabert (Fra)
> 1995 Laurent Jalabert (Fra)
> 1994 Tony Rominger (Swi)
> 1993 Alex Z�lle (Swi)
> 1992 Jean-Francois Bernard (Fra)
> 1991 Tony Rominger (Swi)
> 1990 Miguel Indurain (Spa)
> 1989 Miguel Indurain (Spa)
> 1988 Sean Kelly (Ire)
> 1987 Sean Kelly (Ire)
> 1986 Sean Kelly (Ire)
> 1985 Sean Kelly (Ire)
> 1984 Sean Kelly (Ire)
> 1983 Sean Kelly (Ire)
> 1982 Sean Kelly (Ire)
>
> Man, who's heard of this lot? Only a a few hundred major wins and about
> a dozen Grand Tours among 'em.
>
> Andrew
>

> MagillaGorilla wrote:

<snip>

The only reason why big-name riders are on this list is because it's a
such a relatively easy race to win. By no means does this mean it's a
big race.

Lance treated it with the appropriate respect as a training crit.

The problem with you people is you're caught up in the illusion that
everybody who shows up to a race wants to win or has even trained to
peak for it. The reality is only a handful of riders want to even be in
peak form right now. And out of those riders, even less want to
actually win it.

Winning Paris-Nice is the equivalent of getting 49th in the Tour de France.

Why don't you go tell your neighbors that Bobby Jew Lick won Paris-Nice
and you know what they'll say: What's Paris-Nice and who's Bobby Jew Lick?

That's how HUGE Paris-Nice is.

Magilla

Carl Sundquist wrote:

> "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>B. Lafferty wrote:
>>

>>>First and only USA rider to win Paris-Nice.
>>>

>>Jew Lick won a race that means absolutely nothing to 75% of the peloton.
>> The fact thhat it is designated a "Pro Tour" events by the UCI is
>>quite meaningless.
>>
>>Let's see what Jew Lick does in the Giro, Tour, or worlds.
>>

>>Magilla

> What about Sea Otter? You seem to think Sea Otter is pretty important.

There's 10, maybe 15 big races you want to win as a pro. Paris-Nice and
Sea Otter ain't 2 of them.

Thanks,

Magilla

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 10:25:25 -0500, MagillaGorilla wrote:
>
>>won a race that means absolutely nothing to 75% of the peloton.

> Dear trolling asshole,
>
> Antonio Valverde, it would be an honor for you to be walking where his
> shadow hit the ground, said: "I was a bit scared to take part in such a
> big race."

Hey Copyright infringement expert,

Are you saying everyone at Paris-Nice wants to win it and is there to
win it?

If you think that, you're gay.

Thanks,

Magilla

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:52:51 -0500, MagillaGorilla wrote:
> Are you saying everyone at Paris-Nice wants to win it and is
> there to win it?

Are you saying that if you're not there to win, the race means
absolutely nothing to you?

--

k.papai wrote:

> MG -- you're actually the most disgusting person on RBR.
>
> -Ken

Your opinion is meanigless.

Magilla