British Say US Is Violent, Money-Hungry, Uncultured Nation

MountainPro said:
these are stereotypes, if the brits were asked to stereotype Americans it would be a LOT worse, trust me.

if you believ that other nations fit these descriptions then you are trully living up to the findings of the report..
I believe that the title of this thread is based upon stereotypical assumptions. Entertain me for a moment and point out in my post where you "believ" I stated that I subscribe to these notions....

On the contrary, you were stereotyping me thinking because I am an American, that I believe that ****....

over....

MartinInMass said:
The fact that you felt compelled to spell out "as in retreat" suggests that you think everyone else here is as dumb as you are, which is saying quite a lot.
No, I only did it for you...

2FAST4U said:
I believe that the title of this thread is based upon stereotypical assumptions. Entertain me for a moment and point out in my post where you "believ" I stated that I subscribe to these notions....

On the contrary, you were stereotyping me thinking because I am an American, that I believe that ****....

over....
i see, its **** now is it?

we'll refering to your own post as '****' shows some decency i suppose...

hold on, did i type that correctly?....****, you win again.

MountainPro said:
i see, its **** now is it?

we'll refering to your own post as '****' shows some decency i suppose...

hold on, did i type that correctly?....****, you win again.
Of course I won..I'm an American...

2FAST4U said:
Of course I won..I'm an American...
yep, 'mission accomplished'....as you say over there.

(yank speak for, "oh ****, i've just ****ed this right up")

well done, you can go home now.

Wurm said:
...and too stupid to have a clue to what thet means.
You are correct for the first time in your life...I don't have a clue what "thet" means...please define.

"thet" - typo for the word "that".

Now, since you can't understand what it means to be "American", (or at least what it used to mean before we had BushCo's fascism), I won't bother to 'splain it to ya.

MountainPro said:
yep, 'mission accomplished'....as you say over there.

(yank speak for, "oh ****, i've just ****ed this right up")

well done, you can go home now.
No, we would just say we F@#*ed this up... Inserting the word "right" could be contradictory....

What's so funny about this isn't the negative comments about the US. Perhaps to some extent they're true. It's the fact that it's coming from the UK that's so laughable. I mean, the UK is more like the US than even Canada. If I was going to leave the US for greener pastures, it surely wouldn't be to the UK. Ireland, perhaps, but not the UK.

Hello kettle, I'm pot and you're black...

2FAST4U said:
Inserting the word "right" could be contradictory....
perhaps in your version of the universe it would be contradictory...

back on planet reality however, you've made another '****'.

2WheelsGood said:
I mean, the UK is more like the US than even Canada.

Hello kettle, I'm pot and you're black...
As an American I don't see Britain as like the US in the violence and uncultured depts, at least not since the IRA's attacks (and Gov't responses) have died down. Certainly Brits are not as rude as 'Merkuns, at least those that I've met are not.

But, as Blair has become more Bush-like every day on foreign policy, Britain's image abroad is declining as is the US'.

MountainPro said:
perhaps in your version of the universe it would be contradictory...

back on planet reality however, you've made another '****'.
No, quite sure it is in any universe...even yours....Say, how is that road bike of yours working out...gave up yet?

cheapie said:
and yet, the whole fekking world seems to want to move here, legally or otherwise. :confused:
Only ignorant and geographically close destitute want to come to america. Come here to asia and i'll give you an eye opener: there are plenty of "Americans" that are so fed up with their own country that they prefer to live away from it - at least until the Chief Moron is finally gone!

2FAST4U said:
No, quite sure it is in any universe...even yours....
Say, how is that road bike of yours working out...gave up yet?
gave it up?

i have been riding bikes since 1973.

i own about 8 bikes...some with the odd missing component...(a bit like you)

what makes you think i am ready to give it up? dogdey ticker? it doesnt run in my family mate..

MountainPro said:
gave it up?

i have been riding bikes since 1973.

i own about 8 bikes...some with the odd missing component...(a bit like you)

what makes you think i am ready to give it up? dogdey ticker? it doesnt run in my family mate..
I know, I know..but I thought you just recently purchased a road bike and had been riding mountain bikes up to that point or am I thinking of someone else? I don't know much about a dogity french tickler or what every you refer to there sir...

Thaibiker said:
Only ignorant and geographically close destitute want to come to america. Come here to asia and i'll give you an eye opener: there are plenty of "Americans" that are so fed up with their own country that they prefer to live away from it - at least until the Chief Moron is finally gone!
Hey chum do me a favor...Could you please send this info to some other posters here who want to leave my country and while you are at it...See if you can go on tour you know...do the circuit...Ophra, CNN, good morning America etc and get this info out. I can't help but think once you let these people know the wonders that await them in beautiful Asia that they will be leaving my pitiful country in droves....

I would be forever in your debt if you would provide this very valuable public service,

Thank You,

2fast

2FAST4U said:
I don't know much about a dogity french tickler or what every you refer to there sir...
the word is 'ticker' as in ticking clock....its a British slang word for the heart and since it doesnt pertain to the USA i should have guessed you would have been clueless...

yep, i got a new road bike last november...but i have owned them before. I am primarily a mountain biker...still riding it !

MountainPro said:
the word is 'ticker' as in ticking clock....its a British slang word for the heart and since it doesnt pertain to the USA i should have guessed you would have been clueless...

yep, i got a new road bike last november...but i have owned them before. I am primarily a mountain biker...still riding it !
Oh, ok...yes we ofter refer the the hart as a ticker but without the "Doggy" part...You fooled me with that one...

Curious though mate...Why do you insist on insulting me...wuz a matter don't like Americans? Hey how about those scottish riders in the TDF...oh....are there any...like... competative? Must have "doggy ticker" problems? But I bet they are great mountain bikers.....

2FAST4U said:
Oh, ok...yes we ofter refer the the hart as a ticker but without the "Doggy" part...You fooled me with that one...

Curious though mate...Why do you insist on insulting me...wuz a matter don't like Americans? Hey how about those scottish riders in the TDF...oh....are there any...like... competative? Must have "doggy ticker" problems? But I bet they are great mountain bikers.....
Were you born stupid, or did your momma raise you that way?