Campagnolo spare parts ?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jesper Brondum, Apr 22, 2003.

  1. Hi

    Anyone know where to get spare parts for Campy hubs, ergopower & profit+ pedals.

    Jesper

    --
    // Jesper Bröndum // [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Jeff Martin

    Jeff Martin Guest

  3. Paul J Pharr

    Paul J Pharr Guest

    > Anyone know where to get spare parts for Campy hubs, ergopower & profit+
    pedals.

    Give Peter a shot.

    Paul J Pharr

  4. jb-<< Anyone know where to get spare parts for Campy hubs, ergopower & profit+ pedals.

    We have most innards for ERGO(even older stuff), hubs(even older stuff) and the springs for
    ProFit..and have access to just about anything else Campagnolo....

  5. [email protected] (Qui si parla Campagnolo) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    and the springs for ProFit

    Peter are there any diffences between ProFit and ProFit+ springs? Doesn't look like it in the
    parts manual.

  6. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Jesper Brondum" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Anyone know where to get spare parts for Campy hubs, ergopower & profit+
    pedals.

    Any competent bike shop which services bicycles. Distribution is very good but some shops who don't
    work on road bikes also don't bother to stock spares which is understandable if inconvenient.