Canadians F!rked again

Davey Crockett

Guest
Straight goods. Not the usual Davey HorseSh!t

Baby Walkers ane now banned fron sale in Canada. You know,
those devices on wheels that allow a kid to either sit or
toddle around before it can realy locomote on its own.

Maybe Davey should collar all the used ones he can find and
sell them on the Black-Market. The worst they can do is
deport me as an undesireable alien and I'm leaving this over-
regulated paradise soon anyway. It would save me the fare!!!

The rationale of course is that kids are 'walking` to
cooking stoves and checking out what those nice red whirly
things are and falling down stairs.

But it isn't the walkers that they should ban. It's dumb
f!rkin parents.

But the coming into force of this ridiculous law is an
ominous event.

Davey wonders if the next thing on the Kanadian Police State
agenda might not be training wheels on kids bikes.

--
le Vent a Dos Davey Crockett Six-Day site:
http://members.rogers.com/sixday/sixday.html

"Davey Crockett" wrote...

> Baby Walkers ane now banned fron sale in Canada.

Those things aren't good for little kids anyway.

Jim "an American in Vancouver" Flom

"Davey Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> But it isn't the walkers that they should ban. It's dumb
> f!rkin parents.

And how would we do that (it may not be a bad idea)? Here
are some suggested categories of parents to ban made in the
spirit of creating a kinder, more gentle world (aka, A New
World Order) ;-)

1. Couples who are members of guilt inducing religions.
E.g.. Most Christian and Islamic denominations.
2. Couples who are registered Republicans.
3. Couples who are self-described Progressives.
4. Couples living in trailers (double wides excluded)
5. Couples in which one or both are from the
Philadelphia area.
6. A couple of which Tom K. is one part.
7. Couples who cycle without cycling helmets (except for
residents of Ottawa who will be encouraged to have
multiple children who will be required to have organ
donor cards)
8. A couple, either of whom, posts anonymously to Usenet.

"Davey Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> The worst they can do is deport me as an undesireable
> alien and I'm leaving this over-regulated paradise soon
> anyway. It would save me the fare!!!

Don't you know that every f!rking American Liberal thinks
that Canada is the People's Paradise? After all they have
that wonderful health coverage for evreyone. That's why
Canadians flock across the borders into the medical
facilities in this super expensive USA.

"B Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Davey Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote
> in message

cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com. ..

> > But it isn't the walkers that they should ban. It's dumb
> > f!rkin parents.
>
> And how would we do that (it may not be a bad idea)? Here
> are some suggested categories of parents to ban made in
> the spirit of creating a kinder, more gentle world (aka, A
> New World Order) ;-)
>
> 1. Couples who are members of guilt inducing religions.
> E.g.. Most
Christian
> and Islamic denominations.

Good call on leaving out those of the Jewish faith in this
one. It is well known that guilt is not known to those
growing up in Jewish households.

In article <5sSdc.31437$J56.8814@edtnps89>,
"Jim Flom" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Davey Crockett" wrote...
> >
> > Baby Walkers ane now banned fron sale in Canada.
>
> Those things aren't good for little kids anyway.
>
> Jim "an American in Vancouver" Flom

First they came for the helmetless riders, and I didn't
speak up, because I wore a helmet Then they came for Alfonso
Gagliano, and I didn't speak up, because darn it, I wanted
to see him go down! Then they came for the baby walkers, and
I didn't speak up, because I didn't have kids yet Then they
came for the junk food, and I didn't speak up, because I was
in training Then they came for the cyclists, and by that
time there was no one left to speak up for me.

But did they come for Svend Robinson, MP? Noooo! The
only saving grace is that I moved out of his riding four
years ago.

I uh, need some bike time.
--
Ryan Cousineau, [email protected]
http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine/wiredcola/ President, Fabrizio

"James Calivar" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "B Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:MhT-
> [email protected]...
> >
> > "Davey Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message

cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com.
> ..
> > >
> > > But it isn't the walkers that they should ban. It's
> > > dumb f!rkin
parents.

> > And how would we do that (it may not be a bad idea)?
> > Here are some suggested categories of parents to ban
> > made in the spirit of creating a kinder, more gentle
> > world (aka, A New World Order) ;-)
> >
> > 1. Couples who are members of guilt inducing religions.
> > E.g.. Most
> Christian
> > and Islamic denominations.
>
> Good call on leaving out those of the Jewish faith in this
> one. It is
well
> known that guilt is not known to those growing up in
> Jewish households.

Mea culpa. A major oversight on my part. Not that I'm
feeling any real guilt about it. Then again, Jesus was a
Jew, so I should be covered anyway.

"B Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "James Calivar" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "B Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:M-
> > [email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Davey Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > > message

cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com.
> > ..

> parents.
> > >
> > > And how would we do that (it may not be a bad idea)?
> > > Here are some suggested categories of parents to ban
> > > made in the spirit of creating
> > > kinder, more gentle world (aka, A New World Order) ;-)
> > >
> > > 1. Couples who are members of guilt inducing
> > > religions. E.g.. Most
> > Christian
> > > and Islamic denominations.
> >
> > Good call on leaving out those of the Jewish faith in
> > this one. It is
> well
> > known that guilt is not known to those growing up in
> > Jewish households.
>
> Mea culpa. A major oversight on my part. Not that I'm
> feeling any real guilt about it. Then again, Jesus was a
> Jew, so I should be covered
anyway.

It's always so nice to see the reason that Lafferty has to
move from state to state so often.

> "B Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ZyW-
> [email protected]...
> >
> > "James Calivar" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "B Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message new-
> > > s:[email protected]
> > > t...

cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com.
> > > ..

> > parents.

creating

> > > Christian
> > >
> > > Good call on leaving out those of the Jewish faith in
> > > this one. It is
> > well
> > > known that guilt is not known to those growing up in
> > > Jewish
households.

> > Mea culpa. A major oversight on my part. Not that I'm
> > feeling any real guilt about it. Then again, Jesus was a
> > Jew, so I should be covered
> anyway.
>
> It's always so nice to see the reason that Lafferty has to
> move from state to state so often.

Does anyone know how to contact Tom's ex? I'd love to here
her views of Tommy and why he's so loveable.

"B Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:-
> [email protected]...
> > "B Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message It's
> > always so nice to see the reason that Lafferty has to
> > move from
state
> > to state so often.
>
> Does anyone know how to contact Tom's ex? I'd love to here
> her views of Tommy and why he's so loveable.

You can only tell him it's ok, and not to
worry.......we'll try again later so many times before the
frustration boils over.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "B Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ZyW-
> [email protected]...
> >
> > "James Calivar" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "B Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message new-
> > > s:[email protected]
> > > t...

> cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com.
> > > ..

> > parents.

> > > Christian
> > >
> > > Good call on leaving out those of the Jewish faith in
> > > this one. It is
> > well
> > > known that guilt is not known to those growing up in
> > > Jewish households.
> >
> > Mea culpa. A major oversight on my part. Not that I'm
> > feeling any real guilt about it. Then again, Jesus was a
> > Jew, so I should be covered
> anyway.
>
> It's always so nice to see the reason that Lafferty has to
> move from state to state so often.

Oh, the irony...

--
tanx, Howard

Q: Why did the metalhead cross the road?
R: Because he's a gullible moron who'll buy
anything with a skull on it.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

> "Davey Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote
> in message

cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com...
> > The worst they can do is deport me as an undesireable
> > alien and I'm leaving this over-regulated paradise soon
> > anyway. It would save me the fare!!!
>
> Don't you know that every f!rking American Liberal thinks
> that Canada is
the
> People's Paradise? After all they have that wonderful
> health coverage for evreyone. That's why Canadians flock
> across the borders into the medical facilities in this
> super expensive USA.

Take a look at http://www.civitas.org.uk/pdf/Canada.pdf

While there are indeed many delays and other problem in
proviidng services, the overall outcomes for patients is
better in Canada than in the US or UK.

> >From: "B. Lafferty" [email protected]
>
> >Take a look at http://www.civitas.org.uk/pdf/Canada.pdf
> >
> >While there are indeed many delays and other problem in
> >proviidng
services,
> >the overall outcomes for patients is better in Canada
> >than in the US or
UK.

> Then why is the UK looking at the US HMO model, not the
> Canadian system
for
> ideas? http://www.civitas.org.uk/pdf/KaiserPermanente.pdf
> You seemed to have skipped this point. Bill

No, I made no comment on many points in the report. The here
may be some parts of the HMO model that can be imported into
the UK and Canadian systems. The US would, IMO, do much
better with the current system of medical care delivery with
a single payer as opposed to over 1600 for-Profit health
care providing insurance companies. But....money talks in US
politics, so it's unlikely to happen