Cancellara's interview after Flanders at CN...

Originally Posted by Yojimbo_ .

So you're still hanging around - like a bad smell.

It really is time for you to go TZ.

There is a whiff

Originally Posted by tonyzackery .

I'll leave you to discuss Armstrong's motives regarding his quotes in the media...he's old news (pun intended)...

Perhaps, it'll come out at some point that Cancellara was misquoted concerning Nuyen's Flanders victory...
Appears to be the case
"Interview's are not coming out like always i be thinking to say things.Specially now whats around sounds not me.lot get lost in translation"

http://twitter.com/#!/f_cancellara

^^^ yawn...LOL! Knowing you, what you're more than likely smelling is your gangrenous road rash from your numerous times kissin' the pavement...

^^^ yawn...LOL! Knowing you, what you're more than likely smelling is your gangrenous road rash from your numerous times kissin' the pavement...

Wrong - it's you TZ and your stupid comments. You're stinking out the place - it's way past time for you to leave.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

Originally Posted by Yojimbo_ .

Wrong - it's you TZ and your stupid comments. You're stinking out the place - it's way past time for you to leave.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

LOL! As I told you a number times before - don't be a hypocrite, try taking your own advice.../img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

LOL! As I told you a number times before - don't be a hypocrite, try taking your own advice.../img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif
Nice comeback Stinky. Close the door behind you on the way out.

^^^ yawn...another anonomous internet tough guy...

As I've said a few times before, I deal with mental midgets like you and your brother daily and know very well how to deal with your kind - nothing new for me.../img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Bit disappointed with Canc's attitude. "the field rode against me...." what can he expect? He was the favourite, did he expect the redcarpet treatment from the rest of the field?

politic way of saying leopard trek let me down today by letting me get isolated on the front? seems to be the pattern of leopard this spring. even when fc won, he rode solo for much of the recovery to the front.

i'm not really much for Cancellara but he was just frustrated.. he's the strongest guy in the race but his team... SUCKS ASS!!! where the hell were they??? where was O'Grady.. PATHETIC.. i don't think it's really sunk in yet to him how perfectly garmin played that race...that was perfect tactics executed perfectly... Cancellara is as he said just a human being.. Garmin stacked the odds in their favour.. as strong as he is Cancellara COULD NOT WIN TODAY.. he got checkmated.. cycling is a team sport.. strongest doesn't always win.. as we saw last week and this week..

chapeau Vaughters, Van Summeran and Hushovd! perfect race, perfectly played.. apparently, Cancellara's biggest mistake was signing with Trek-Leopard in the first place..

Schleck-Leopard, oops, Trek-Leopard only really cares about the TdF. Everything else is secondary and left for the peasants...

i think Cancellara reach pick form this year a bit soon, he showed that on the H3 Harelbeke 2 weeks ago, with an epic win,
anyway he has been on the podium on Milan San Remo, Flanders and Roubaix... not too bad

I think it's clear that the peloton would rather see anyone else win but Cancellara. He's made a pretty sour bed with his reported comments - he's gonna have to lay in it for awhile...2nd and 3rd step podium finishes on non-TT races/stages will be his future, me thinks...

Originally Posted by doctorSpoc .

[SIZE= 12px]i'm not really much for Cancellara but he was just frustrated.. he's the strongest guy in the race but his team... SUCKS ASS!!! where the hell were they??? where was O'Grady.. PATHETIC.. i don't think it's really sunk in yet to him how perfectly garmin played that race...that was perfect tactics executed perfectly... Cancellara is as he said just a human being.. Garmin stacked the odds in their favour.. as strong as he is Cancellara COULD NOT WIN TODAY.. he got checkmated.. cycling is a team sport.. strongest doesn't always win.. as we saw last week and this week..[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]chapeau Vaughters, Van Summeran and Hushovd! perfect race, perfectly played.. apparently, Cancellara's biggest mistake was signing with Trek-Leopard in the first place..[/SIZE]

yes, it is more or less like the situation that Boonen had in USPS, where the team was built around 1 person to win the Tour, so Boonen was smart enough to step away and built his own and succesful career with team members supporting him instead,

Cancellara is one of my favorites, but from what I've seen and read of him over the years it is pretty clear he has a size-able ego, as stated by others this is probably the case with most of the top contenders. As for Flanders, while I can understand his frustration, as he was clearly very strong (strongest?) and the others marked his wheel and sniped toward the end this is where his team needs to step up, and that certainly didn't happen.

Leo-pard Trek is clearly built for the Schlecks come July, in which Cancellara will be an integral support piece for them. Too bad the team is unable (or unwilling?) to provide him with any support for the races he can actually win.

Originally Posted by pearl-drum-man .

Cancellara is one of my favorites, but from what I've seen and read of him over the years it is pretty clear he has a size-able ego, as stated by others this is probably the case with most of the top contenders. As for Flanders, while I can understand his frustration, as he was clearly very strong (strongest?) and the others marked his wheel and sniped toward the end this is where his team needs to step up, and that certainly didn't happen.

Leo-pard Trek is clearly built for the Schlecks come July, in which Cancellara will be an integral support piece for them. Too bad the team is unable (or unwilling?) to provide him with any support for the races he can actually win.

probably would've been better off if he stuck with saxo bank......

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/future-uncertain-for-omega-pharma-lotto-and-gilbert-despite-liege-win

Hmmmm, well Canc doesn't throw his teammates under the bus in media interviews, does he??
... well, if his teammates hadn't been sitting in the laughing group and made no effort to get up the front then they kinda deserve what they got, no? If Gilbert had asked for help you'd at least have expected to see the Lotto boys trying to make the jump across and get a rider up the road.