Carbo loading for the 'around the bay'

Bleve wrote:
> Around about now it's time to think about carbo loading for the 'round
> the bay'.
>
> Here's my recommendation, based on research from Dr Timothy Fairchild
> at UWA in '02 :
>
> http://www.aboc.com.au/tips-and-hints/guide-to-carbo-loading/
>
> (slashdot memes apply, this is a repeat, I posted it last year too :) )

I particularly like the comment from Craig van der Valk. So for the 70Kg
LBM rider, to get your carbs from rice cakes requires a total intake of
.... wait ... carry the 5 ... divide by 3 ... 66 cubic feet of rice cakes.

Patrick Keogh wrote:
> Bleve wrote:
> > Around about now it's time to think about carbo loading for the 'round
> > the bay'.
> >
> > Here's my recommendation, based on research from Dr Timothy Fairchild
> > at UWA in '02 :
> >
> > http://www.aboc.com.au/tips-and-hints/guide-to-carbo-loading/
> >
> > (slashdot memes apply, this is a repeat, I posted it last year too :) )
> >

> I particularly like the comment from Craig van der Valk. So for the 70Kg
> LBM rider, to get your carbs from rice cakes requires a total intake of
> ... wait ... carry the 5 ... divide by 3 ... 66 cubic feet of rice cakes.

yeah, rice cakes are possibly sub-optimal.

I like banana bread . the brumbies/bakers delight stuff has the carb
content on it. It's good ...