Careful on muddy roads

Corzhens

May 26, 2015
There are dirt roads in our village and they become muddy during the rainy season. Not a few riders suffered a crash due to the sticky and slippery mud on the road. That is one reason why bikers don’t ride after the rains because of the resulting muddy streets. Fortunately the main roads are all cemented so travel is not restricted much.

treecko142

Feb 8, 2018
Yeah, another reason why I generally avoid biking in the rain or under extreme conditions; the road becomes more unpredictable and if I have other means of transportation anyway, then I can always bike on another day.

Miyers

Sep 2, 2018
Mawsynram, India
Yeah, another reason why I generally avoid biking in the rain or under extreme conditions; the road becomes more unpredictable and if I have other means of transportation anyway, then I can always bike on another day.

Agreed. It's truly dangerous to ride in such conditions. But sometimes people have no other options. In this particular case we've to get some advice from experts. When I moved to Mawsynram I used to learn all about riding in the rain. The best recommendations I've got from a guy at
bestadviser.net/how-to/how-to-keep-riding-in-wet-and-cold-conditions
Still I'm following his advice and feel myself more safe even though I ride a lot in the rain. So it's not always bad idea to ride in wet conditions.

plexin

Oct 20, 2021
Agreed. It's truly dangerous to ride in such conditions. But sometimes people have no other options. In this particular case we've to get some advice from experts. When I moved to Mawsynram I used to learn all about riding in the rain. The best recommendations I've got from a guy at
bestadviser.net/how-to/how-to-keep-riding-in-wet-and-cold-conditions
Still I'm following his advice and feel myself more safe even though I ride a lot in the rain. So it's not always bad idea to ride in wet conditions.
Yeah its really dangerous.