Cf aero wheels

Uh...chief. Those are NOT S.S. nipples. They're chrome-plated brass with copper-nickel-chrome bright chrome.

Anodized aluminum nipples work just fine on S.S. spokes. And have been for many years. Yeesh.

Let me begin this again - the installed spokes stuck above the level of the top of the nipple. Since they were using that locking stuff, when you loosened the spoke up, it filled the hole with that gunk and even loosened you could not insert a spoke from the top side. And even after I cleaned the nipples to use a spoke to re-insert them it was really difficult to thread them in on a blind 2" deep hole with angular spoke pull. This sealant is used all over the place these days but you have to either be a manufacturer to get your hands on it or you use tire sealant since it has the same effect.

Why are you telling me about poor work practices? Why don't you tell the dozens of companies now in China doing that and selling you the same wheels as major American distributors for 1/3 the price how they don't know what they're doing even though companies like Zipp are selling these same products and the only difference is a Decal?

It is absolutely incredible that you don't know about stainless steel spokes and nipples! All you had to do was look it up. https://www.amazon.com/Bavel-Stainl...pID=51YwKGgBd9L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Since these are commonly used in strong wheels like MTB wheels and road wheels built for heavy riders and because the torque on these carbon wheels is through the ceiling I assumed that they would use steel since aluminum nipples don't get along well with the steel aero spokes used on all of these wheels. But do tell me about poor work practices.

Item specifics
Type: Spoke Nipples Country/Region of Manufacture: China
Color: Silver
Custom Bundle: No
For Bike Type: Folding Bike, Mountain Bike Material: alloy steel

And the Campy wheels have straight pull spokes and steel nipples.

You retard!

No wonder you didn't furnish a link to your idiocy.
https://www.ebay.com/b/Steel-Silver-Spoke-Nipple-Bicycle-Spokes/177826/bn_111547586

The idiotic Chinese are calling the spokes, "NIPPLES". And yes, the spokes are steel.

The nipples are brass or anodized aluminum, you retarded POS moron.

Go ahead. Post a link. I DARE you. Asswipe liar.

You lie like a rug and are probably 10x as retarded as the transliterated Chinese dude that wrote that copy.

And no, there is no such thing as steel Campy spoke nipples on any straight pull spoke. None.

Dudette, I'm sooo glad you're on da fastest tires on da planet. They'll really help you go so fast in your aero tuck...

224138.jpg

Forest Gump again you failed reading which is why you dropped out of high school and why you have no involvement with the sciences except for maybe growing your own weed. That Amazon site you gave has stainless steel spokes, but if you knew how to read it says with "copper nipples", by copper I am going to assume they meant to say brass because of the translation from Chinese to English is sometimes a bit rough.

Forest Gump again you failed reading which is why you dropped out of high school and why you have no involvement with the sciences except for maybe growing your own weed. That Amazon site you gave has stainless steel spokes, but if you knew how to read it says with "copper nipples", by copper I am going to assume they meant to say brass because of the translation from Chinese to English is sometimes a bit rough.
Sorry chump - It wasn't spokes, it was nipples. The picture was of nipples. The description was nipples and the material was alloy steel - but that's too much for you. Apparently you've made it your life's work to try to prove that I'm wrong. Maybe you can catch me misspelling my name. Or maybe like PansyBob you can laugh that I had a riser stem while recovering from a crash. You two were made for each other. Why don't you drive over to his house and ride on his tandem. That will give him a chance to smell your butt.

WHAT picture? There was no picture. No link. No nothing.

You're lying again. Or you're just seriously retarded.

Like I said, I dare you to post a link.

And show us those Campy steel nipples. They don't exist.

You haven't proven ONE thing is a dozen threads full of your idiotic pronouncements. Well, you have proven yourself to be incorrect on everything, so there is that.

Oh yeah...here's your idea of a tubeless clincher...

...that's actually a sew-up! LMAO. With a standard Presta valve with the typically applied anti-rattle tape.

Now, go argue with Contador that he's 'wrong'. You know what's best for him and the Roubaix tubular isn't a TT tire and he's gonna lose his TT...but, YOU'LL save the day for him! LOL!

upload_2018-11-6_12-33-35-png.3224

Oh yeah...here's your idea of a tubeless clincher...

...that's actually a sew-up! LMAO. With a standard Presta valve with the typically applied anti-rattle tape.

Now, go argue with Contador that he's 'wrong'. You know what's best for him and the Roubaix tubular isn't a TT tire and he's gonna lose his TT...but, YOU'LL save the day for him! LOL!

upload_2018-11-6_12-33-35-png.3224
Maybe you ought to argue with Contador that he showed you the same wheels he races on. You're doing a real job with the round red nose and the floppy shoes and calling someone else fat and slow after finishing next to last and a lap down in a race won by the Port Chop Eating Champion.

Hey asshole. Yes, you, tommy.

The Cycling Forums presenter...that would be ol' Pain Face Tom Last...stated quite clearly that the setup shown was likely to be the one Contador raced on, you miserable lying ****.

It doesn't surprise me that your dumbass can't comprehend plain English. But, the again, your a pathological liar and a *****.

Go measure you huge gut and calculate your Cd again! LMAO!

Now, apologize for all your lying and stupidity. you pathetic ******** asshat moron.

Reactions: Cheswick
What is comical about PansyBob is that he shows his courage by calling names from the anonymity of the Internet. By the way Pansy - Those Chinese carbon wheels cost $259 delivered. Here's your Campy equivalent: https://www.probikekit.com/bicycle-...ultra-50-clincher-wheelset-2018/11479849.html Tell us how you can buy cheap wheels cheaply. Maybe that's why you think that the Cat 2 that you can't even think of keeping up with is so super with 250 watts when even your video game is showing over 300 watts for 18 mph. Your mother should be so proud of you.

Well dumbass, you'll find a way to splat on the Chicom junk. You're too dumb to ever learn from your past and that's a fact. Hell, you busted one Chicom trash wheel by just inflating the tire! LMFAO! You retarded moron! Whatever happens to you is exactly what you got coming to you! Idiot! And none of us will feel a bit sorry for your stupid decisions and poor life choices.

And you comparing your POS trash to high-end Campy wheels is hilarious! The least expensive Campy wheels are light years better than that commie-made ****.

"equivalent"...LMFAO! You're a ****ing retard!

You didn't get aero spokes. You got cheap ass round J-head ****.

You didn't get ceramic bearings. You got cheap ass throwaway ABEC class zero junk.

You didn't get G3 spoking. You got standard radial and 2X antiquity.

Best of all will be your next post after hitting a bump too hard and your fat ass busts the wheel and sends you over the bars again! LMAO!

The next 'head injury' thread will be epic!

Maybe you can drive your I.Q. in the negative numbers zone! What a retard!

Now I remember!

You're the jerk that compared his power to George Hincapie's! Except you lied and claimed you could hold 600 Watts for an hour!

No wonder you're comparing your piece of **** fiberglass wheels to Campy Bora Ultra's!

Anyone want to start an office pool for the day 'Mr. 600 Watts!' tommy cracks up again and gives himself yet another serious brain injury?

Now I remember!

You're the jerk that compared his power to George Hincapie's! Except you lied and claimed you could hold 600 Watts for an hour!

No wonder you're comparing your piece of **** fiberglass wheels to Campy Bora Ultra's!

Anyone want to start an office pool for the day 'Mr. 600 Watts!' tommy cracks up again and gives himself yet another serious brain injury?
Now you claim that they are fiberglas and not carbon fiber. You really are a worm aren't you? Does it make you feel good to lie simply to attack me?

One of the reasons that I don't publish my name is because there are 27 other people around the US with the same name as mine. And perhaps a hundred with similar names since there are various translations from a Croatian alphabet. There is even a man in my own town with the same name as me. One of you useless jackasses wrote attacks against his mother on the Internet because that is what worms like you do.

tommy, you stupid moron. Do you really think you bought Toraya/Torayca T-1000 carbon prepreg for you paltry two-fiddy?

If so, you're an even bigger moron than we give you credit for.

And no one gives two ***** what your name is or 'who' you are.

You're just an insane pathological liar to me. And I can't wait until you sail your retarded noggin over the bars again.

tommy, you stupid moron. Do you really think you bought Toraya/Torayca T-1000 carbon prepreg for you paltry two-fiddy?

If so, you're an even bigger moron than we give you credit for.

And no one gives two ***** what your name is or 'who' you are.

You're just an insane pathological liar to me. And I can't wait until you sail your retarded noggin over the bars again.
Well, you won't have to worry about that yourself since all of your riding is in a video game that you don't seem to even understand the numbers about yourself.

What evidence do you have that all of those Chinese rims aren't made in exactly the same factory for all of the manufacturers out of the same Japanese pre-impregnated cloth since that only comes from one place. Oh, that's right - you're stupid and want to believe that everyone else is as well.

Well, let us know the extent of your next brain injury...if you can tell if it makes you any dumber, asshole.

I know we'll not see any difference.

Well, let us know the extent of your next brain injury...if you can tell if it makes you any dumber, asshole.

I know we'll not see any difference.
If my brain ceased working altogether I would have 100 times your IQ. Isn't it time you climbed on your video game and climbed l'Alpe d'Huez another 15 times and then brag about your climbing feet?

I had to crack up about you and your two hour rides. The shortest rides I do are 3 hours long and are real rather than your half of them on an exercycle that you tell us gives you as much exercise as real riding.