Check it out. HealthNet has a team butler.

"ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote ...
> Check out the guy in the back right of the pic:

www.bike.com/template.asp?lsectionnumber=1&lsectiondirectory=headlines&date=
2%2F11%2F2003+11%3A18%3A00+AM

Tom Kunich maybe?

In article <gNv2a.77078$iG3.9767@sccrnsc02>, Ken Papai <[email protected]> wrote:

> "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote ...
> > Check out the guy in the back right of the pic:
>

> www.bike.com/template.asp?lsectionnumber=1&lsectiondirectory=headlines&date=
> 2%2F11%2F2003+11%3A18%3A00+AM
>
> Tom Kunich maybe?

No that is the team coach. If you have been to a Nor Cal race you have probably head him talking a
mile a minute in his native language to his Belarusian riders.

Casey

"Casey Kerrigan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:120220031004138715%[email protected]...
> In article <gNv2a.77078$iG3.9767@sccrnsc02>, Ken Papai <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote ...
> > > Check out the guy in the back right of the pic:

www.bike.com/template.asp?lsectionnumber=1&lsectiondirectory=headlines&date=
> > 2%2F11%2F2003+11%3A18%3A00+AM
> >
> > Tom Kunich maybe?
> >

> No that is the team coach. If you have been to a Nor Cal race you have probably head him talking a
> mile a minute in his native language to his Belarusian riders.
>
> Casey

Well his outfit makes him look like a butler.

"Casey Kerrigan" <casey@caseykerrigancom...
> In article <gNv2a.77078$iG3.9767@sccrnsc02>, Ken Papai <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote ...
> > > Check out the guy in the back right of the pic:

www.bike.com/template.asp?lsectionnumber=1&lsectiondirectory=headlines&date=
> > 2%2F11%2F2003+11%3A18%3A00+AM
> >
> > Tom Kunich maybe?
> >

> No that is the team coach. If you have been to a Nor Cal race you have probably head him talking a
> mile a minute in his native language to his Belarusian riders.

Sergei B. (Belorus) and his crew -- man that guy can coach with some lungs! Defiintely know him and
no he's not Tom K.

"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Kpw2a.77370$iG3.10100@sccrnsc02...

> Sergei B. (Belorus) and his crew -- man that guy can coach with some lungs! Defiintely know him
> and no he's not Tom K.

Do not disparage Tom K. That man knows everything and he especially knows cycling as evidenced by
his superb personal accomplishment in that endeavor.

Whenever I race again, Tom K. will be my Koach even if I have to glean tidbits of his infinite
wisdom from The Internet. The only problem is that I'd have to remove him from the blocked senders
list and be subjected to his political rants, but that would be but a minor inconvenience relative
to the benefits of exposure to his vast racing knowledge.

K. Gringioni Koached by The Stars

> "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Kpw2a.77370$iG3.10100@sccrnsc02...
> >
> > Sergei B. (Belorus) and his crew -- man that guy can coach with some lungs! Defiintely know him
> > and no he's not Tom K.
>

> Do not disparage Tom K. That man knows everything and he especially knows cycling as evidenced by
> his superb personal accomplishment in that
endeavor.

No disparagement whatsoever. Tom does his part coaching as do many on RBR. Is ALL good.

http://www.bike.com/template.asp?lsectionnumber=1&lsectiondirectory=headline
> > s&date=2%2F11%2F2003+11%3A18%3A00+AM
> >

> I noticed one of their sponsors is Veltec Sports. When did Veltec change their name from
> Veltec-Boyer.

I can tell you when.

Thanks, Ronde Champ

[email protected] (sabine) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > "armstrong" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > >

> > > I noticed one of their sponsors is Veltec Sports. When did Veltec change their name from
> > > Veltec-Boyer.
> >
> > I can tell you when.
>
> It was far before THAT

With all of the smart assed comments by Palachick, I'm sure that he wouldn't mind telling us exactly
what it was that Boyer was found guilty of?

> [email protected] (sabine) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> > > I can tell you when.
> >
> > It was far before THAT
>
> With all of the smart assed comments by Palachick, I'm sure that he wouldn't mind telling us
> exactly what it was that Boyer was found guilty of?

Child molestation, dumbass.

Thanks, Ronde Champ

ronde champ wrote:

> Child molestation, dumbass.

You are grounded for one week.

Thanks, Rumpe Cramp "The Real Ronde's Dad" (allegedly)