'Chicago Bike Winter' Facebook Group Launches!

Jay

Guest
Dear Usenet friends:

This is undoubtedly one of the high points of winter 2008!

Available ONLY to Facebook members. (I think this new Facebook thing has
potential!)

I have spent literally hours planning and rolling out this important new
Internet destination.

See the latest Harry trike pics!

New content posted daily!

J.

Jay Bollyn wrote:
> Dear Usenet friends:...

The writer is obviously delusional. ;)

POST FREE OR DIE!

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jay Bollyn wrote:
>> Dear Usenet friends:...

> The writer is obviously delusional. ;)
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> POST FREE OR DIE!

If I must be labeled delusional, in order to accept my Usenet fellows as
friends, then I accept this label.

I always see the glass as half full.

Usenet is not only for those who want to insult anonymously. I reject this
view out of hand!

Preacher J.

Jay Bollyn wrote:
> "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Jay Bollyn wrote:
>>> Dear Usenet friends:...

>> The writer is obviously delusional. ;)
>>

> If I must be labeled delusional, in order to accept my Usenet fellows as
> friends, then I accept this label.
>
> I always see the glass as half full.

Well, I see the glass as being twice the size it needs to be.

> Usenet is not only for those who want to insult anonymously. I reject this
> view out of hand!

Can we not bicker and argue using our real names?

POST FREE OR DIE!

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jay Bollyn wrote:
>> "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> The writer is obviously delusional. ;)
>>>

>> If I must be labeled delusional, in order to accept my Usenet fellows as
>> friends, then I accept this label.
>>
>> I always see the glass as half full.

> Well, I see the glass as being twice the size it needs to be.
>
>> Usenet is not only for those who want to insult anonymously. I reject
>> this view out of hand!

> Can we not bicker and argue using our real names?
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> POST FREE OR DIE!

Of course we can; bickering and arguing are part of normal discourse.

But those who just want to use ad hominem profane insults, want to remain
anon, because they are ashamed of what they are writing.

Saint J.

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 10:39:26 -0600, "Jay" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Now that is just an unfair characterization. I am always in the same mood,
>day in, day out.
>
>J. (aka D. B. Cooper)

Better watch it DB: The FBI is *still* hot on your trail.

It's comforting to know that instead of investigating real crimes like
the actions of the sleaze balls in the White House, they are looking
for the perpetrator of a 35 year old non-event.

"still just me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 10:39:26 -0600, "Jay" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Now that is just an unfair characterization. I am always in the same mood,
>>day in, day out.
>>
>>J. (aka D. B. Cooper)

> Better watch it DB: The FBI is *still* hot on your trail.
>
> It's comforting to know that instead of investigating real crimes like
> the actions of the sleaze balls in the White House, they are looking
> for the perpetrator of a 35 year old non-event.

I think the one agent on the DBC case might be the new Fox Mulder. Maybe
while he is in the forest, he'll find Bigfoot.

J.