Cyclists vs Dogs

"Buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> On 2007-02-05 09:11:26 +0000, "Dave Larrington"
> <[email protected]> said:
>
>> [Adds missing footnote]
>>
>> 1 - anyone who maintains that there are no wolves in Kent is this: wrong.

> That was probably the deep growl of a 14 year old chav princess seeking
> impregnation.
> --
> Three wheels good, two wheels ok
>
> www.catrike.co.uk

"Buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> On 2007-02-05 09:11:26 +0000, "Dave Larrington"
> <[email protected]> said:
>
>> [Adds missing footnote]
>>
>> 1 - anyone who maintains that there are no wolves in Kent is this: wrong.

> That was probably the deep growl of a 14 year old chav princess seeking
> impregnation.

Where do I find her?:)-)

Alan

Paul Boyd <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 02/02/2007 22:52, PeterC said,
>
> > Like Welsh farm dogs? Hell of a shock

> A slightly different experience to you - in North Wales I was pootling
> along a very narrow road, when a Collie appeared in front of me looking
> very aggressive. I kept going slowly, and this dog bounced up at the
> side of me growling and barking very worringly. I got past, then felt
> this bang behind me.
>
> All I can say is that I was glad I was in my car and not walking or
> cycling, and the teeth marks are still in my rear bumper!

probably trying to "herd" you they tend to be to bright for their own
good and get nerotic.

nice dogs on the whole but you need devote time to them.

roger

On 07/02/2007 21:34, Roger Merriman said,

> probably trying to "herd" you they tend to be to bright for their own
> good and get nerotic.

If this one herded sheep in that manner there would need to be a lot of
mint sauce around :)

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

"Paul Boyd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 02/02/2007 20:58, Pinky said,
>
>> Most of them are dirty, sh*t spreading , evil smelling, flea carrying.
>> wolves in miniature

>> I totally object to being ****** on, sniffed at, leaped up at, licked at,
>> by "friendly dogs" they are dirty smelly and disease caring creatures.

> You don't like dogs then? :)

Churchill once had a lady visitor to his stately home.... she was troubled
by one of Churchills dogs as she approached, crossing the lawn.... "Kick
his balls" the graet man shouted to her.

Then, a few seconds later, " Not THOSE ones!!!!!" .......

Paul Boyd <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 07/02/2007 21:34, Roger Merriman said,
>
> > probably trying to "herd" you they tend to be to bright for their own
> > good and get nerotic.

> If this one herded sheep in that manner there would need to be a lot of
> mint sauce around :)

heh, well they can get fairly wound up.

roger