Did you vote,

Mittens outsourced those jobs!

You didn't make those twinks! Goobermint did!

It's dead, Jim.

Elections have consequences.

Enjoy your baked in Mexico twinks...like Nabisco...and Hershey...

Bullets are cheap in Amerika. I want to live in Amerika!

Originally Posted by parkansas .

I thought her daddy was the only Repub cum dumpster that stuck it out in public.
I would vote for that!

Ambal, don't you think you were a little hard on the beav' last night?

Remind me to buy a 1000MM tele this week. Mr. Peepers can always use a new lens!

Bush Babe Republican hottie or fugly Deamonrat spawn??? Decisions...decisions...

Kansas, can you video Huck's speech and link it to YouTube from here?

jeez, bobbo, reduced to celebrating your perversions instead of that stirring conversation we had about your wife. you are, as always, pathetic.

"that stirring conversation we had about your wife."

I don't remember that, but I do remember your mom moaning something about how stirring I was.

She also said something about you moving out of her basement and getting a job.

"I'm beginning to think CAMPYBOB and slovakguy are the same person."

He's always tried to be just like me...but, failed at that, too.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

"that stirring conversation we had about your wife."

I don't remember that, but I do remember your mom moaning something about how stirring I was.

She also said something about you moving out of her basement and getting a job.
my mom passed away a long time ago. wouldn't surprise me if that was just another of your perversions.

"my mom passed away a long time ago."

Yeah. I thought she was kinda dead.

What.? No more wife slams? C'mon. You can do better than that. Oh wait...no you can't.

What.? No more wife slams? C'mon. You can do better than that. Oh wait...no you can't.
well another perversion you admit to enjoying. i bet it gets tiresome when those circus freaks come over to gawk at your missus. bam!

another patented bobbo prediction fail.

Exactly, no more wife slams please,or mothers or any other relatives unless they are a candidate for some upcoming election.

Originally Posted by jpwkeeper .

While I don't necessarily agree with everything he is saying, here is a guy who, in my opinion, gets it:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/83743.html
several grains of salt with gov. jindal's speech. another article which looked at this speech pointed out that jindal is considering a 2016 run, that, for all his calls for intelligent positions and campaigns, endorsed rick perry, and has done more than his fair share of having creationism taught in science classes in louisiana. this might also be an attempt on his part to recuperate his image after having given a poor rebuttal to a white house speech a few years ago.

all that said, the points he raises should be addressed by those in the republican party. it will be interesting to see if he is a victim of yet another purge for not toeing the line.

" endorsed rick perry"

I'm CampyBob and I endorse this endorsement. Except for some of his **** about illegals.

Any mofo that shoots a coyote dead with a Ruger LCP while jogging is worth 4 years in the White House.

His qualifications beat da Community Organizer-in-chief...too bad he won't give away mo' free stuff 'n stuff to da welfare class.