Dodgy Prices

topcat said:
I saw a post last nite about a "dodgy" shop, i found this website the other day,a link off an ebay auction.....http://www.scorpionbike.com/index.html

What d'u guys/gals think? Too good to be true?
I gurantee you this is a scam, the only reason you should contact these sh#theads is if you want to pretend you're intereseted in buying from them to get them all excited and waste their time. No matter how tempting it may be
(they will offer 3rd party escrow service that is BS) DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY.
No matter what bike you ask them for in any size, they will provide it for around $2500 usd. If this was for real, I would open my own shop and buy all of their bikes to resell.

OCRoadie said:
I gurantee you this is a scam, the only reason you should contact these sh#theads is if you want to pretend you're intereseted in buying from them to get them all excited and waste their time. No matter how tempting it may be
(they will offer 3rd party escrow service that is BS) DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY.
No matter what bike you ask them for in any size, they will provide it for around $2500 usd. If this was for real, I would open my own shop and buy all of their bikes to resell.

No way i am/was gonna send them money, just saw a post last nite on this same topic but i coudlnt find it again to put this on it.......

It seems like the Helitis a$$holes have also put up this site www.secom-cycle.com this site is nearly identical to the www.scorpionbike.com site. These f#cks have a ton of bikes listed on ebay with very low "buy it now" prices. Anyone that has seen and may be contemplating these eBay auctions, please don't be foolish enough to give these dicks your money.