Don't feed Troll Nuxx

Fig wrote:

> Rob Morley <[email protected]> wrote:

>> I use a real address, ...

> Really? "[email protected]" is your real email address???

Yes - I was wondering about that but didn't want to bring it up.

I checked the full headers and can'r see an obvious valid email address
anywhere in them. And that, in my submission, is the safest way to post
to usenet anyway and I make no criticism of it.

On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:32:42 +0100
Fig <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 00:12:10 +0100, Rob Morley <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > I use a real address, ...

> Really? "[email protected]" is your real email address???

Yes - why would I say it otherwise?
You can try it if you like, I might even reply.

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> It also assumes tat Nuxxy's idiocy is confined to Usenet.

He appears not to post in any other usenet forums though... he's a strange bugger alright.

A.C.P.Crawshaw wrote:
> Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
>>
>> It also assumes tat Nuxxy's idiocy is confined to Usenet.

> He appears not to post in any other usenet forums though... he's a
> strange bugger alright.

That google account has been used to post 27 messages to other "google
groups", some of which allow you to associate a name other than NB to
the person with access to that account from 2002 to 2007. If he
continues to post outside the threads he starts and I kill you'll get
some more information posted here, if that isn't enough.

--
JimP
Its the people who don't know how to do things who say things can't be done.

Quoting A.C.P.Crawshaw <[email protected]>:
>Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
>>It also assumes tat Nuxxy's idiocy is confined to Usenet.

>He appears not to post in any other usenet forums though...

I'm sure if you check uk.rec.driving or uk.transport for his
characteristic illiteracies you'll find whose sock he is.
Today is Sunday, June - a weekend.

David Damerell wrote:

> Quoting A.C.P.Crawshaw <[email protected]>:
>> Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

>>> It also assumes tat Nuxxy's idiocy is confined to Usenet.

>> He appears not to post in any other usenet forums though...

> I'm sure if you check uk.rec.driving or uk.transport for his
> characteristic illiteracies you'll find whose sock he is.

I'm intrigued...

On Jun 4, 7:59 pm, JNugent <[email protected]> wrote:
> David Damerell wrote:
> > Quoting  A.C.P.Crawshaw <[email protected]>:
> >> He appears not to post in any other usenet forums though...

> > I'm sure if you check uk.rec.driving or uk.transport for his
> > characteristic illiteracies you'll find whose sock he is.

> I'm intrigued...

He's trying to sound like he knows something, but in reality, I can
assure you that he knows nothing, because there's nothing to know.
I'm sure you're used to such pathetic tactics from the trolls by now.
I don't know whether he thought he was going to bluff me into some
kind of admission or something. For such deceitful liars, the trolls
are pretty bad at pulling the wool over people's eyes really.

If I was posting on another newsgroup, I'd be perfectly happy to use
the same ID here. I have no problem with people knowing my attitude
towards the utter twats who dominate this newsgroup. If you're anti-
camera, you get flamed and called a troll here however reasonable you
are (the trolls don't like their camera support being exposed as
unscientific), so there doesn't seem much point in refraining from
being direct and telling the trolls what you really think of them.

In news:[email protected],
Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]> tweaked the Babbage-Engine to tell us:
> It also assumes tat Nuxxy's idiocy is confined to Usenet. It isn't.

By using my l33t detecting 5k1llz, I have determined that Nuxxy-wuxxy
apparently posts to certain Interweb Fora under the moniker "Bobby
Lightcycles". It will come as no surprise that feeding said moniker into a
FWSE brings up S+f+ Sp++d Forums (sic) at the very top of the list.

My source describes it as "a consummate turd", which I believe to be a fair,
though possibly not sufficiently vitriolic, description of something that
would lose in a battle of wits with a dead hedgehog.

--
Marlowe
Private Investigator

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 16:59:09 -0700 (PDT), Nuxx Bar
<[email protected]> said in
<83c7102d-8972-4ad7-9b8d-99741d196cd9@t54g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>:

>Amazing how *everyone* else who comments on my writing at all tells me
>how good it is, yet certain trolls go on about "illiteracies".

aka "the lurkers support me in email".

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 09:16:03 +0100, Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 16:59:09 -0700 (PDT), Nuxx Bar
> <[email protected]> said in
> <83c7102d-8972-4ad7-9b8d-99741d196cd9@t54g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>:
>
> >Amazing how *everyone* else who comments on my writing at all tells
> >me how good it is, yet certain trolls go on about "illiteracies".

> aka "the lurkers support me in email".

I don't think it's that sophisticated an argument.

As far as I can see, what he said was "It's only the people that
criticise my writing that criticise my writing."

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 21:50:54 -0700 (PDT)
Nuxx Bar <[email protected]> wrote:

> All of you trolls have shown that you support cameras in
> the full knowledge that they kill people:

Cameras don't kill people, drivers do.
Don't bother replying, I won't see it.

" Spindrift has been responsible for
threatening someone at their business, with the result that they had
to vacate the building for the safety of their staff. "

WTF are you talking about you unmitigated arsewit?

On Jun 5, 9:42 am, Ian Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 09:16:03 +0100, Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]>wrote:
> >  On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 16:59:09 -0700 (PDT), Nuxx Bar
> > <[email protected]> said in
> > <83c7102d-8972-4ad7-9b8d-99741d196...@t54g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>:

> > >Amazing how *everyone* else who comments on my writing at all tells
> > >me how good it is, yet certain trolls go on about "illiteracies".

> >  aka "the lurkers support me in email".

> I don't think it's that sophisticated an argument.
>
> As far as I can see, what he said was "It's only the people that
> criticise my writing that criticise my writing."

If you say so, Jellybelly. You never were the sharpest tool in the
box. Are you looking forward to your adventure BTW?

It's perfectly simple. Apart from the trolls, many people, both off
and on the Internet, have gone out of their way to comment on my
writing, and such comments have always been positive. Yet the trolls
here talk about "illiteracies". So what's more likely, do you think?
That my writing is poor, or that the trolls simply say that the truth
is the opposite to what it is if they find that reality doesn't fit
with their lunatic, agenda-driven arguments? What's more likely?
That cameras really do work, despite all the science saying otherwise,
or that the trolls simply pretend that cameras work because they have
an anti-motorist agenda? Altering reality to suit their arguments:
it's one of the more crude ways in which the trolls dishonestly try
(and invariably fail) to get the upper hand in discussions.

The really scary thing is that some of the more mentally disturbed
trolls (Spindrift springs to mind) probably convince even themselves
that their lies are true. It could well be that Spindrift is the only
troll here who honestly believes that speed cameras work, such is his
wish for that to be true. It's still the product of a warped anti-
motorist agenda though, otherwise he wouldn't have persuaded himself
that it was true in the first place. Sad though, that people like him
are prepared to do damage to their already fragile minds just so that
they can make things worse for motorists.

On Jun 5, 1:58 pm, spindrift <[email protected]> wrote:
>  " Spindrift has been responsible for
> threatening someone at their business, with the result that they had
> to vacate the building for the safety of their staff. "
>
> WTF are you talking about you unmitigated arsewit?

How can you tell when Spindrift's lying? His buttocks move. (Now
that's a really disgusting thought.)

On Jun 5, 12:23 pm, Rob Morley <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 21:50:54 -0700 (PDT)
>
> Nuxx Bar <[email protected]> wrote:
> > All of you trolls have shown that you support cameras in
> > the full knowledge that they kill people:

> Cameras don't kill people, drivers do.
> Don't bother replying, I won't see it.

...because you know that you haven't got a hope in hell of winning the
debate.

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 02:31:18 -0700 (PDT), Nuxx Bar
<[email protected]> said in
<705e7fb1-5e39-44cc-9fdc-d4ebcfb89f99@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>:

>> And yet you feel no compunction about sending your hate-filled rants
>> to me by email.  Which just goes to show that you are a coward, as
>> stated.

>I sent exactly one, short email through your feedback form

Close: one short /hate/ mail. As I said, cowardice: attacking form
behind anonymity, unprepared to stand behind your vile and baseless
attacks. Fortunately your outpourings are so hilariously deranged
that they are unlikely to fool anyone.

You're right that I don't let raving lunatics like you edit my wiki.
Anyone who is unable to tell the difference between one of Smith's
pronouncements and a credible argument is not fit to edit anything
at all, so that saved me a few seconds of reverting for no obvious
detriment to the world in general.

On Jun 11, 12:42 pm, "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 02:31:18 -0700 (PDT), Nuxx Bar
> <[email protected]> said in
> <705e7fb1-5e39-44cc-9fdc-d4ebcfb89...@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>:
>
> >> And yet you feel no compunction about sending your hate-filled rants
> >> to me by email.  Which just goes to show that you are a coward, as
> >> stated.

> >I sent exactly one, short email through your feedback form

> Close: one short /hate/ mail. As I said, cowardice: attacking form
> behind anonymity, unprepared to stand behind your vile and baseless
> attacks.

What's your address and telephone number then? Because you could be
any Guy Chapman, or maybe that's not your name at all. According to
you, there's only one way to show that you're not a coward, and that's
by providing your address and telephone number.

"Vile and baseless attacks"...hmm. Sounds suspiciously like what you
used to subject Paul Smith to. Whereas anything that I say about you
is far from baseless, and the truth can only ever be so vile.

> Fortunately your outpourings are so hilariously deranged
> that they are unlikely to fool anyone.

Tee hee. You really should change your name to "Pot". That's
probably what you've been smoking as well. Thereagain maybe not;
people who smoke pot don't generally campaign to kill road users.

> You're right that I don't let raving lunatics like you edit my wiki.
> Anyone who is unable to tell the difference between one of Smith's
> pronouncements and a credible argument is not fit to edit anything
> at all, so that saved me a few seconds of reverting for no obvious
> detriment to the world in general.

I think the word you're looking for is "censorship". You tend to get
it a lot from people who know that the facts don't support their
purported points of view. ("Purported" because of course you don't
really believe that cameras save lives, you just pretend to as part of
your ludicrous anti-motorist agenda.)

Why does your s(h)ite not have a policy whereby you will correct
errors which are brought to your attention? I think it's because even
if it were proved to your satisfaction that cameras killed people (and
I think it has been already), you'd still support them, such is your
hatred of all motorists except yourself and a few others. And there's
one of many fundamental differences between you and Paul Smith: his
agenda was as stated (to save lives), whereas yours is not (you
pretend to want to save lives when really you just want motorists to
be persecuted). You have BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS.

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 01:57:54 -0700 (PDT), Nuxx Bar
<[email protected]> said in
<[email protected]>:

>What's your address and telephone number then? Because you could be
>any Guy Chapman, or maybe that's not your name at all. According to
>you, there's only one way to show that you're not a coward, and that's
>by providing your address and telephone number.

Nope, because I'm not the one calling people a murderer just because
they fail to believe the lunatic ravings of a monomaniac.

>"Vile and baseless attacks"...hmm. Sounds suspiciously like what you
>used to subject Paul Smith to.

Nope, we asked him to prove his thesis and gave him ample
opportunity to do so, the fact that was unable to improve on proof
by assertion was his problem, not ours. Extraordinary claims
require extraordinary evidence, then only extraordinary thing about
Smith's so-called evidence was that he apparently believed it.

>> Fortunately your outpourings are so hilariously deranged
>> that they are unlikely to fool anyone.

>Tee hee. You really should change your name to "Pot". That's
>probably what you've been smoking as well. Thereagain maybe not;
>people who smoke pot don't generally campaign to kill road users.

You really have drunk the Kool-Aid, haven't you? Your statement
relies on absolute and uncritical acceptance of an assertion that
lacks any credible evidential basis and has never been tested by
informed peer review. Smith refused to even submit his ideas for
peer review, and he dealt any possible alternate explanations for
the (invalid) comparison of year-on-year trends by putting his
fingers in his ears and chanting "laa laa, I'm not listening".

I challenge you to find any posts in this group in which anybody
seriously advocates killing road users.

>> You're right that I don't let raving lunatics like you edit my wiki.
>> Anyone who is unable to tell the difference between one of Smith's
>> pronouncements and a credible argument is not fit to edit anything
>> at all, so that saved me a few seconds of reverting for no obvious
>> detriment to the world in general.

>I think the word you're looking for is "censorship". You tend to get
>it a lot from people who know that the facts don't support their
>purported points of view. ("Purported" because of course you don't
>really believe that cameras save lives, you just pretend to as part of
>your ludicrous anti-motorist agenda.)

I don't care whether they save lives or not, actually, I just don't
believe they kill, and I don't see why a measure to enforce a law
which has existed since long before I learned to drive should be
seen as a pressing problem. So the law gets enforced? Big deal.
There was a backlash when they introduced intoximeter testing, but
these days few people seriously question the wisdom of enforcing
drink-drive laws. Excess speed is a behaviour where all the benefit
accrues to the driver and much of the risk applies to other road
users. In car v. bike collisions, the driver is usually at fault
but virtually never injured. The severity and incidence of
collisions both rise with average speed on a given type of road.
These simple facts mean that for me enforcing speed limits is simply
something to accept and move on; as a driver I have absolutely no
problem with limits being enforced. None at all.

>Why does your s(h)ite not have a policy whereby you will correct
>errors which are brought to your attention?

It does. And unlike Smith's, I will actually correct them. For
example, Smith was still publishing the false 12mph claim after the
scientist on whose work it was based pointed out that it was a
completely invalid argument and asked him to remove all reference to
his name and work.

>I think it's because even
>if it were proved to your satisfaction that cameras killed people (and
>I think it has been already),

There is not and never has been any credible proof for that deranged
speedophile fantasy.

>you'd still support them, such is your
>hatred of all motorists except yourself and a few others. And there's
>one of many fundamental differences between you and Paul Smith: his
>agenda was as stated (to save lives), whereas yours is not (you
>pretend to want to save lives when really you just want motorists to
>be persecuted). You have BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS.

No, I don't have blood on my hands, but you have foam on your lips.
And unlike you I don't run my life on hate - I dread to think how
empty your life must be for you to consider that your evident
visceral hatred of people who fail to believe Smith's mad theory to
be a productive use of your energy.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Response to Just zis Guy, you know?

[40-odd lines snipped]

> No, I don't have blood on my hands, but you have foam on your lips.
> And unlike you I don't run my life on hate

But on the other hand, you *do* let this twit control your actions. He
knows now that if - for whatever pathological reason - he needs to get
somebody to notice him, you'll always be obediently there with a
response.

Perhaps it's time you balanced the minimal damage his evidently deranged
opinions may cause, against the damage you do yourself - if not in your
own eyes, then in the eyes of others - by putting yourself in that
position. You must have something better to do with your time than
write 40-line responses to a troll.

--
Mark, UK
"Education is the path from cocky ignorance to miserable uncertainty."