Don't you just love idiots that can yell?

stevek

Sep 27, 2003
I ride about 3 foot from the curb if there are no parked cars. This leaves enough room for a vehicle to pass though I guess they may have to touch the yellow line for the comfort factor. If there are parked cars I ride about 2 to 3’ out from them. Still plenty of room.
But today I get two honks (not sure what they expect I guess for me to swerve out of their way?) and one stupid redneck girl (this is Portland Oregon and we don’t have many) hell after they passed in a crappy pickup to get my fat ass out of the way. Hey it is getting smaller but there is no cure for stupidity (G)
Hell I was going 20 in a 30 zone and they sure passed me faster then 10mph.
Don’t people know they look like idiots yelling out the car window?

Originally posted by stevek

They look like idiots because they are idiots. It's best to simply treat them with the contempt they deserve and move on.

Originally posted by Chris_L
They look like idiots because they are idiots. It's best to simply treat them with the contempt they deserve and move on.
the sad part is they wait till they are feeling safe befroe they spout off. it's pretty pathetic really. you got to feel sorry for such people.

Originally posted by stevek

Nope. they don't just look like idiots, they are idiots. Therefore they know little and are aware of less.

How many American flags and American flag bumper stickers did the truck have on it anyway?

Originally posted by stevenaleach
Nope. they don't just look like idiots, they are idiots. Therefore they know little and are aware of less.

How many American flags and American flag bumper stickers did the truck have on it anyway?

wierd but no decorations (G) man she was not even a good redenck.

Hey SteveK, I have a fat ass too (but its gotten much smaller since I returned to cycling.)

FatAss Cyclists of the World Unite! :)