Drug scandal rocks Australian cycling

It might be nice if you actually support your contention (that I lie) with
some evidence (see what happens when you focus on format rather than
content?).

and no, you are the precise reason I top post. your sad little crusade
against top posting is going so well isn't it?

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Oh no, I have other joys.
> >
> > But pointing out what an utter pathetic loser someone has to be to
> > care exclusively about the FORMAT of posts on usenet brings me great
> > joy.

> So you're both a liar and a ****wit. Like that comes as a surprise to
> anyone.
>
> > And I'd like to thank you for being the person who inspired me to
> > take up top-posting.

> No, you chose to be a ****wit all by yourself.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

You've both got email addresses listed in your postings. Why not email
each other to your heart's content and save the rest of us from having
to watch this ****.

DaveB

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 12:00:58 +1000, DaveB
<[email protected]> wrote:

>You've both got email addresses listed in your postings. Why not email
>each other to your heart's content and save the rest of us from having
>to watch this ****.

Alternately, add both email addresses to a kill filter. :)

---
Cheers

PeterC

[Rushing headlong: out of control - and there ain't no stopping]
[and there's nothing you can do about it at all]

"DaveB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You've both got email addresses listed in your postings. Why not email
> each other to your heart's content and save the rest of us from having
> to watch this ****.

I'm not the one top-posting. If you stopped wasting your energy complaining
to the person who is doing the right thing and instead complained to the
person doing the wrong thing maybe you'd get somewhere.

--

A: Top-posters.

No, but you are the one hurling personal insults about a matter of
formatting.

A matter of formatting that you motivated me to take up with your whining.

It's usenet. people don't give a **** what you think. deal with it.

You really are a ****wit. No-one cares what you think.

--

A: Top-posters.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in news:cbmj16$6tt$1
@lust.ihug.co.nz:

> No-one cares what you think.

If you don't care what he thinks, stop wasting your time retaliating.

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 03:15:04 +0000, flyingdutch wrote:

> ( altho Im just a tad curious to know what " -- " is...)

The usenet convention is to have a single line containing '--'
before your signature line(s)[1]. This allows it to be easily ignored,
snipped, whatever.

Look like they forgot to fill it in.

[1] Which by tradition[2] is limited to four lines, but there was
the old newsgroup rec.fan.<something> (sorry) dedicated to
some dude who had an exeedingly long signature.

[2] Well it's not really traditional, it was because some crappy
news/mail reader would truncate sig.s past 4 lines.

But you do care, your sig constantly whines about it and you keep replying.

Are you pleased with how well your sad little crusade against top posting
has gone so far?

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > No, but you are the one hurling personal insults about a matter of
> > formatting.

> You really are a ****wit. No-one cares what you think.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"kingsley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]
> On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 03:15:04 +0000, flyingdutch wrote:
>
>> ( altho Im just a tad curious to know what " -- " is...)

> The usenet convention is to have a single line containing '--'

It's "-- ". The trailing space matters. It's not necessarily the smartest
decision anyone ever made but it's part of Usenet now and isn't going to
change.

--

A: Top-posters.

"L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> But you do care, your sig constantly whines about it and you keep
> replying.

My sig does not whine. You're lying again.

Very well. Only ****wits continue to do it.

--

A: Top-posters.

Because its not like the internet is an evolving medium or anything is it?

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "kingsley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]
> > On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 03:15:04 +0000, flyingdutch wrote:
> >
> >> ( altho Im just a tad curious to know what " -- " is...)

> > The usenet convention is to have a single line containing '--'

> It's "-- ". The trailing space matters. It's not necessarily the

smartest
> decision anyone ever made but it's part of Usenet now and isn't going to
> change.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Your sig is a classic example of whining, and the funny part is that it is
actually counterproductive.

Oh yes, your crusade is going swimmingly, you have actually convinced
someone to take up top posting.

So, Top Posting - 1 v DRS - 0

What a sad loser you are.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > But you do care, your sig constantly whines about it and you keep
> > replying.

> My sig does not whine. You're lying again.
>
> > Are you pleased with how well your sad little crusade against top
> > posting has gone so far?

> Very well. Only ****wits continue to do it.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

news:R%[email protected]

There is no reason for it to evolve, ****wit. It's ugly but it works.

--

A: Top-posters.

"L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]

[...]

> Your sig is a classic example of whining, and the funny part is that
> it is actually counterproductive.

Only a ****wit could think it whiny. It's actually a very clever use of
irony, not that you'd be capable of understanding that. It works fine for
most people, only ****wits see it as some sort of challenge for them to show
the world how mindbogglingly stupid and inconsiderate they can be.

--

A: Top-posters.

Of course there isn't any reason to evolve, you like it the way it is.

But it can get better and it will, you pathetic loser.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
> news:R%[email protected]
> > "DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> "kingsley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:p[email protected]

> >> It's "-- ". The trailing space matters. It's not necessarily the
> >> smartest decision anyone ever made but it's part of Usenet now and
> >> isn't going to change.
> >>

> > Because its not like the internet is an evolving medium or anything
> > is it?

> There is no reason for it to evolve, ****wit. It's ugly but it works.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Yes, we've been through this before - if you have to tell people it's
clever, it isn't.

It's whiny, which is why it suits you to a tee.

You are simply pathetic.

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
> [...]
>
> > Your sig is a classic example of whining, and the funny part is that
> > it is actually counterproductive.

> Only a ****wit could think it whiny. It's actually a very clever use of
> irony, not that you'd be capable of understanding that. It works fine for
> most people, only ****wits see it as some sort of challenge for them to

show
> the world how mindbogglingly stupid and inconsiderate they can be.
>
> --
>
> A: Top-posters.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

"L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]
> "DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "L'acrobat" <husky.65@delete_me.bigpond.com> wrote in message
>> news:R%[email protected]
>>> "DRS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

[...]

>>> Because its not like the internet is an evolving medium or anything
>>> is it?

>> There is no reason for it to evolve, ****wit. It's ugly but it
>> works.
>>

> Of course there isn't any reason to evolve, you like it the way it is.

As usual you have no idea what you're talking about, ****wit. The Internet
will evolve but the Usenet signature delimiter won't.

Your stupidity grows by leaps and bounds.

--

A: Top-posters.

Of course it won't evolve, the net itself isn't changing at all is it you
pillock...