Duke Blue Devil

John Hardt

Guest
Anyone here planning on doing the Duke Blue Devil this year? If so, what do you thing of the new run
course? (Five 5.2 mile laps in the recreation area at the lake).

John

In article <BAE00786.D4B%[email protected]>, John Hardt <[email protected]> wrote:

> Anyone here planning on doing the Duke Blue Devil this year?

Uuuuhhhh, do you mean the race or the mascot?

--Harold Buck

- Homer J. Simpson

Are we giving the devil his due? I dewed on a devil once.

Fr. G

news:<[email protected]>...