Duke Blue Devil

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by John Hardt, May 8, 2003.

  1. John Hardt

    John Hardt Guest

    Anyone here planning on doing the Duke Blue Devil this year? If so, what do you thing of the new run
    course? (Five 5.2 mile laps in the recreation area at the lake).

    John

    Tags:

  2. Harold Buck

    Harold Buck Guest

    In article <BAE00786.D4B%[email protected]>, John Hardt <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Anyone here planning on doing the Duke Blue Devil this year?

    Uuuuhhhh, do you mean the race or the mascot?

    --Harold Buck

    - Homer J. Simpson

  3. Are we giving the devil his due? I dewed on a devil once.

    Fr. G

    news:<[email protected]>...