finally got it

KSwiss10

Nov 29, 2010
So a mini rant then the good news Mini Rant: I ordered a Felt Z85 from a local shop on black Friday. Over the last 4 weeks I have called for updates and they kept telling me that it had been ordered from Felt and that it should be on the way. Well I found out yesterday that they still hadn't ordered it yet. Obviously I was pretty upset and just asked them to refund my money, which they did. Good News: I went to another shop which is actually closer to my house to look at bikes. I found a 2010 Fuji Roubaix 2.0 ACR in my size. The MSRP was $1799 but it was on clearence for $1200 since it was last years model. It has the 105 groupset on an aluminum fram with carbon fork and rear seat stays. I rode the bike and actually like it more then the Felt I originally bought. Long story short she is now mine and I took her home last night. It's freezing here in MD but I'm still going to ride this weekend. I would upload a photo but I'm typing on my phone and don't know if I can upload a photo from here. I'll do it when I get home tonight.

Well, it's a shame that the first bike shop jerked you around like that, but it sounds like it worked out very well in the end.

Congrats on your new bike, I look forward to seeing it. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/cool.gif

[COLOR= #0000ff]Congratulations, it's a Bike, lol![/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]Those Roubaix's are Pretty with a capital P. We'll look forward to seeing your picture.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]Sierra [/COLOR]

Well I got everything installed and she is looking pretty nice. Photo is below. Thanks for the kind words.

[COLOR= #0000ff]I don't even LIKE black and white, and that's still a sexy bike! Sizzlin'!! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/drool.gif[/COLOR]