Fixed gear bikes

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by spider, Nov 29, 2005.

  1. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    Mark Hickey wrote:
    > Very nice. Makes me feel like a girlie man that mine never gets snow
    > on it... sigh...
    > I hate running out of gear going down hills or downwind, and like to
    > climb out of the saddle (obviously, huh?). ;-)

    did you say 'snow'?
    http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/muzi.htm

    --
    Andrew Muzi
    www.yellowjersey.org

  2. Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote:
    > > What happened to the Calfee?

    > Gone for about 2 years, sold it..MUCH happier with Moots, both the
    > bicycle and the company.

    Interesting. I'm way behind the times. Here I was still
    thinking that I might want a Calfee some day, based partly
    on your (now outdated) advice. What happened?

    Robert

  3. On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 00:59:02 -0600, A Muzi wrote:

    > did you say 'snow'?
    > http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/muzi.htm

    Also:
    http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/djohnson.htm

    --

    David L. Johnson

    __o | And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all
    _`\(,_ | mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so
    (_)/ (_) | that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am
    nothing. [1 Corinth. 13:2]