Flanders pick

Kurgan Gringion

Guest
Van Petegem

I am going to assume that Museeuw is really sick and not bluffing for once.

Bad assumption, I know.

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 19:46:13 +0200, "Erik van Leeuwen" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Oscar Freire
>
>"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Van Petegem
>>

>> I am going to assume that Museeuw is really sick and not bluffing for
>once.
>>
>> Bad assumption, I know.

If the Quickstep sickness is true Bortolami knows how to win here and is in form. If not - Boonens

Stephen

> If the Quickstep sickness is true Bortolami knows how to win here and is in form. If not - Boonens

Boonen is sick too. Will decide tomorrow whether he will start or not.

Both Van Petegem and Bartoli haven't shown real good racing yet, but nevertheless they have the
experience for such a race.

Erik

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Erik van Leeuwen wrote:
> Both Van Petegem and Bartoli haven't shown real good racing yet, but nevertheless they have the
> experience for such a race.

Yesterday I talked with Bartoli's father.

'Michele has taken part in only three races so far, after the latest accident. I don't think he can
get the podium', he said.

I guess he might be quite correct.

Sergio Pisa

Sergio SERVADIO <[email protected]> schreef in berichtnieuws
[email protected]...
> On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Erik van Leeuwen wrote:
> > Both Van Petegem and Bartoli haven't shown real good racing yet, but nevertheless they have the
> > experience for such a race.
>
> Yesterday I talked with Bartoli's father.
>
> 'Michele has taken part in only three races so far, after the latest accident. I don't think he
> can get the podium', he said.
>
> I guess he might be quite correct.
>
> Sergio Pisa

I think Bartoli is really hiding, unlike Museeuw and Bettini. With so many favorites not in top
form, he is smart enough to seize his chance.

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
> I think Bartoli is really hiding, unlike Museeuw and Bettini. With so many favorites not in top
> form, he is smart enough to seize his chance.

I wish you were right, but I don't think you are. Art least, his father and brother, Mauro, looked
to me as quite honest in their little hope for a good performance. Shortly, we'll see.

Sergio Pisa

I'll take Tom Steels, in hope he has good legs and all the locals of L-C working for him!

-Chris Mitchell -ever hopeful

Chris Mitchell <[email protected]> schreef in berichtnieuws MOdja.322194$F1.53939@sccrnsc04...
> I'll take Tom Steels, in hope he has good legs and all the locals of L-C
working for him!

> -Chris Mitchell -ever hopeful

Steels will not participate.

In article <[email protected]>, "Kurgan Gringioni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Van Petegem
>
> I am going to assume that Museeuw is really sick and not bluffing for once.
>
> Bad assumption, I know.

Henry's pick is a good one ... and van Petegem is certainly due.

But I'm gonna go with Vandenbroucke.

pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est

In article <[email protected]>, "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote:

> VDB.....

The weirdest thing: the other night I had a dream that I was watching the Ronde and VDB won! I
remember thinking gee, that was a surprise, or something like that.

I'm not predicting,but wouldn't it just be bizarre if he won? The guy does have something to prove,
so you never know....

"Jonathan v.d. Sluis" > wrote in message
> Steels will not participate

because I, of course, had written

> Chris Mitchell <[email protected]> schreef in berichtnieuws
> > I'll take Tom Steels, in hope he has good legs and all the locals of L-C
> working for him!
> >
> > -Chris Mitchell -ever hopeful

Hey Jeff! How about updating that www.cyclingnewsnearlycorrectstartlist.com site? From the site:
Lanbouwkrediet - Colnago 121 Ludo Dierckxsens 122 Johan Verstrepen 123 Lorenzo Bernucci 124 Tony
Bracke 125 Marc Streel 126 Bert De Waele 127 Wesley Van Speybroeck 128 Tom Steels

It's bad enough I lose my lunch money with my wrong picks that actually start races, but to have my
wrong pick not even start?

Having said that, I'll go with Fassa Bartolo's 28 Guido Trenti because I can.

-Chris Mitchell One more pick and I can match Marlene Blanshay

"Chris Mitchell" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:3e8dbcc2_2@newsfeed...

> Hey Jeff! How about updating that www.cyclingnewsnearlycorrectstartlist.com site? From the site:

Sorry Chris - it's provisional for a reason! I've removed Steels for now, and will replace him with
someone more appropriate. The final start list won't be known until tomorrow anyway, so I'd advise
you to make your picks and spend your money then :)

Btw, Museeuw will start

Jeff