Flanders pick

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:17:57 -0800, Mark VandenBerghe wrote:
>Booger D

Excellent choice. He will lose in the sprint though.

Ewou D

You make the picks. I'll keep the score - for free - and we'll all have a great time. Put your picks on the line and see who really knows something around here.

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:17:57 -0800, Mark VandenBerghe wrote:
>
>>Booger D
>

> Excellent choice. He will lose in the sprint though.
>
> Ewou D

What about a Rabobank man (besides Freire) who can sprint, Steven De Jongh? Or was the E3 Prijs
Vlaanderen win just a lucky long breakaway?

Bret

Marlene Blanshay wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > VDB.....
>
> The weirdest thing: the other night I had a dream that I was watching the

That reminds me. Heather, can you please update us on your dreams too ? It's been a while...
Thanks, STF

"Bret Wade" <[email protected]> wrote in message > What about a Rabobank man (besides Freire)
who can sprint, Steven De
> Jongh? Or was the E3 Prijs Vlaanderen win just a lucky long breakaway?

it wasnt, but he cant take the distance (and number of hills)

"Marlene Blanshay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> The weirdest thing: the other night I had a dream that I was watching the Ronde and VDB won! I
> remember thinking gee, that was a surprise, or something like that.

What a nightmare!

Current odds

MUSEEUW 4.25 VAN PETEGEM 5.00 VANDENBROUCKE 6.00 FREIRE 6.00 BETTINI 7.00 BOOGERD 8.00 PIERI 10.00
BARTOLI 12.00 BOONEN 12.00 WESEMANN 18.00 VAINSTEINS 18.00 PAOLINI 18.00 CASSANI 18.00 BORTOLAMI
18.00 WESEMANN 18.00 CIPOLLINI 20.00

STEELS 50.00 DE JONGH 66.00 TRENTI (not listed)

from http://www.mrbookmaker.com/

Stephen

Stewart Fleming wrote:

> Marlene Blanshay wrote:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>, "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > VDB.....
> >
> > The weirdest thing: the other night I had a dream that I was watching the
>
> That reminds me. Heather, can you please update us on your dreams too ? It's been a while...
> Thanks, STF

you know i would if i had anything good to report. for some reason my rl has been more stressful
than normal lately, so all i've had are those stupid anxiety dreams (like- you realize that you
forgot to go to one of your classes in college, and today is the final exam...)

but i like that others are making their own rbr dream reports, heather

MrBookmaker reflects the bias from Belgian fans, over-optimistic on the locals.

Considering Museeuw' s state, Bortolami should be favorite, followed by Baldato. The fact that QS
wont make the race, increases the chances of Baldato , and Freire (if Wauters stays around as
guardian angel).

Van Petegem has been spotted at the local McDonalds too often lately.

BTW my pick is Baldato.

In article <[email protected]>, heather halvorson <[email protected]> wrote:

> Stewart Fleming wrote:
> >
> > Marlene Blanshay wrote:

> > > The weirdest thing: the other night I had a dream that I was watching the
> >
> > That reminds me. Heather, can you please update us on your dreams too ? It's been a while...
> > Thanks, STF
>
> you know i would if i had anything good to report. for some reason my rl has been more stressful
> than normal lately, so all i've had are those stupid anxiety dreams (like- you realize that you
> forgot to go to one of your classes in college, and today is the final exam...)
>
> but i like that others are making their own rbr dream reports, heather

I guess everyone has that school dream. I have several. ONe of them is that It's the end of the year
and for some reason, I never got a schedule so all along I've been going to classes without one,
never knowing when they are and having to just figure it out. Or that it's the end of the year and
I've missed one course all year, it's like I forgot all about it.

I guess everyone has dreams about anxiety and failure!

Incidentally, did you all know that teeth are the most common symbol in dreams?

"Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> MrBookmaker reflects the bias from Belgian fans, over-optimistic on the locals.
>
> Considering Museeuw' s state, Bortolami should be favorite, followed by Baldato. The fact that QS
> wont make the race, increases the chances of Baldato ,
and
> Freire (if Wauters stays around as guardian angel).
>
> Van Petegem has been spotted at the local McDonalds too often lately.

Oh my god, I picked the damn Fattie.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> "Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > Van Petegem has been spotted at the local McDonalds too often lately.
>
> Oh my god, I picked the damn Fattie.

very funny, and perfectly fitting. maybe you should stop trying to fight the fattie attraction you
obviously feel?

Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:17:57 -0800, Mark VandenBerghe wrote:
> >Booger D

> Excellent choice. He will lose in the sprint though.

> Ewou D

So you're riding then?

Museeuw. I don't think he's bluffing, but I'm picking him anyway.

Wesemann will not break a cleat until the Kapelmuur.

I'm going to pick Guido T.

"Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> MrBookmaker reflects the bias from Belgian fans, over-optimistic on
the
> locals.
>
> Considering Museeuw' s state, Bortolami should be favorite, followed
by
> Baldato. The fact that QS wont make the race, increases the chances of
Baldato , and
> Freire (if Wauters stays around as guardian angel).
>
> Van Petegem has been spotted at the local McDonalds too often
lately.

> BTW my pick is Baldato.

Here's my top 4 pick (posted roughly an hour before the start, thus guaranteed to be wrong):

1 Paolo Bettini (Ita) Quick.Step-Davitamon 6.04.17 2 Gianluca Bortolami (Ita) Sidermec 3 Peter Van
Petegem (Bel) Lotto-Domo 4 Michael Boogerd (Ned) Rabobank

cheers, Jeff

Marlene Blanshay wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > VDB.....
>
> The weirdest thing: the other night I had a dream that I was watching the Ronde and VDB won! I
> remember thinking gee, that was a surprise, or something like that.
>
> I'm not predicting,but wouldn't it just be bizarre if he won? The guy does have something to
> prove, so you never know....

oh my lord, it almost happened. but henry's fattie karma was too strong, lol..

heather

Well you were spot on with the "wrong" part. :)

"Jeff Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Here's my top 4 pick (posted roughly an hour before the start, thus guaranteed to be wrong):
>
> 1 Paolo Bettini (Ita) Quick.Step-Davitamon 6.04.17 2 Gianluca Bortolami (Ita) Sidermec 3 Peter Van
> Petegem (Bel) Lotto-Domo 4 Michael Boogerd (Ned) Rabobank
>
> cheers, Jeff

Neener, neener neeeeener. He finished first in the main pack.

news:p[email protected]...