Floyd Landis.......we are so tired of hearing it but here we go again.....

Originally Posted by limerickman .

Landis has zero credibility.

I remember posting here in 2006 as the TDF stage was taking place and I said that Landis had doped. It was obvious given how well he rode that day.
Not surprisingly the dope test confirmed what we all saw during that stage.
Then we had two years of denials and false statements about how the dope result was a lie, how he had been framed, how he had drank whiskey or whatever other bollox
he said.

Then he and/or his manager tried to blackmail Greg Lemond.

Then suddenly Landis sees the light and says he did dope after all/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

He shouldn't have doped in the first place...............the rest is all, well, pointless.
Hey Lim! I did the same on another forum! Got roasted by the experienced cyclists on the board telling me I didn't know what I was talking about and that he just bonked and recovered. However, it was really nice to be able to gloat when he came back non-negative a few days later/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif...

I agree, Landis' cred is below zero, and it will take much more than his testimony to bring down the Godfather...

Originally Posted by Stormsgate .

Tony...tony.......tony................................ITS ALL IN FUN DUDE.........LOLOLOL

Anonomous little person - I was simply having a little fun with you...apparently you took me seriously; I'm sorry...I'll make it a little more obvious next time.../img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

Originally Posted by tonyzackery .

Hey Lim! I did the same on another forum! Got roasted by the experienced cyclists on the board telling me I didn't know what I was talking about and that he just bonked and recovered. However, it was really nice to be able to gloat when he came back non-negative a few days later/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif...

I agree, Landis' cred is below zero, and it will take much more than his testimony to bring down the Godfather...
Yep, we had several "cycling fans" here who jumped through hoops trying to explain/justify Landis performance that day.
Blue train was particularly vocal, as was another cretin who also subsequently disappeared from view.
I can't think recall his name as I post................edit : Davidbob

http://www.cyclingforums.com/forum/thread/354942/floyd-landis-wins-tour-de-france-2006-for-u-s-a#post_2910109
(see message 13).

Anonomous little person - I was simply having a little fun with you...apparently you took me seriously; I'm sorry...I'll make it a little more obvious next time.../img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif
So was I tony.......so was I...all of this is worthless talk anyway. I was bored so i came to talk to you........and by the way....how did you know i was only 4 foot tall?????? are you making fun of little people Tony? ...I cannt help my size Tony.......mannnnnnn

hey tony......your a good long jumper I see...can you still jump that far?

Pro football?...........