Food Addictions - got one?

YMCA

Aug 3, 2005
microwave popcorn, movie theatre butter, parmesan cheese sprinkled throughout, 2 bags a day minimum, does the fiber counterbalance the fat? hmmm...

All kind of trashy food: Burgers, frieds, pizza, tacos, etc. and a lots of beer (Mexican of course). I always try to alternate these foods with healty food, the result is that inspite of the trashy food (and inspite of my age!) I'm still in shape and in good form.

I alternate a lot of MTB (or spinning if the weather is bad) with running.

Extra crunchy peanut butter, spread really thick on bread. Yum, yum! A must have, every day, for lunch.

LindaNo1 said:
Extra crunchy peanut butter, spread really thick on bread. Yum, yum! A must have, every day, for lunch.
Shrimp and egg fried noodle. I could eat that everyday for the rest of my life. Sad really, but at least it's not McPukes or something

I once considered microwaving the cat:D I'm not sure the wife would've enjoyed it though. Too much fur could leave that feeling of a dry throat.

Bill.

If I could afford it, I would probably drink a six-pack of Coke a day. A close second is cliche for a cyclist, but I could eat some form of pasta or another every day. I gotta have my carbs! There was a Chinese restaurant in my brother's city that was shut down because they found cat in the fridge! They tried saying it was for the employees...

shannons dad said:
I once considered microwaving the cat:D I'm not sure the wife would've enjoyed it though. Too much fur could leave that feeling of a dry throat.

Bill.
God invented beer for that purpouse too.

fruit. any kind of fruit. don't feel like i've eaten unless i've had fruit.

weird, huh.:D

YMCA said:
microwave popcorn, movie theatre butter, parmesan cheese sprinkled throughout, 2 bags a day minimum, does the fiber counterbalance the fat? hmmm...[/QUOTE

sugar free popsicles, a box at a time,
grapes, low fat peanut butter on light cinnamon raisin bread,
94 percent fat free popcorn, vanilla shredded mini wheat cereal all of the above every night, but at least I don't smoke anymore!!! 200 to 250 miles a week and a sensible diet during the day is keeping the weight under control :D

Oooooooooh, Dooooooughnuts (drool). There's a doughnut shop here in Bowling Green, KY, on my way to work and I go to work just as they're pulling them out of the grease. I allow myself to have some about once every other month. I also love beer (I brew my own) and ice cream, but had to cut back on both. Oh, and almost anything deep fried. (I'm not fat! I'm big boned!)

But now my wife has found some flavored rice cakes made by Quaker that are flavored. Caramel corn rice cake is my favorite and only 50 calories each (with 0--count 'em zero--fat grams!)

kaikane said:
fruit. any kind of fruit. don't feel like i've eaten unless i've had fruit.

weird, huh.:D
no... I relate to you in regards to this :)

I have anti-addictions; I don't eat a lot of what most people around me eat.

-No candybars
-No Soda (of any kind; diet or normal)
-No Fast Food
-No Chips (or Crisps; for our European freinds :D)

the reason is 2fold:
one - If I eat/drink these, my body let's me know it is NOT HAPPY.
the other - I don't desire these BECAUSE of how I feel; yet I have never really cared for these items even previous to their being a health issue.

which came first..?? Oh yeah... and this...

huhenio said:
God invented beer for that purpouse too.

:D :D

shannons dad said:

Bill.
Ever seen american psycho II? :eek:

My addictions in no significant order:

(1) Pasta - in any manner or form
(2) Beer - Windhoek Lager, Guinness, Murphy's, Shiner Bock etc. etc. :D
(3) Single Malt Scotch (Laphroaig or Lagavulen)
(4) Peanut Butter and Honey sandwiches
(5) Chillies - the hotter the better :eek:

Cinnamon raisin bread lightly toasted and smothered in butter. Omg that is heaven in the morning. Chocolate is another fave of mine, and germany gummi bears.:p

I hate coke (the drink) and beer. I dont like beer because of the taste, and im just 16 so i cant drink the stuff anyway.

Chocolate ice cream - soft serve.

Cheese puffs - the puffy kind, not the crunchy kind.