French offer Armstrong a re-test of his 1999 Tour sample

Eldron said:
Ok let me ask you this straight out. Do you think No Positives is racist becase he/she used Barack's middle name?

No-one called me racist but my opinion is that you and Frigo are looking for reasons to label No Positives negatively and happily jumped on the "use of Barack's middle name means you're a racist" bandwagon.

And while I'm at it your "I'll be watching. Understood?" smacks of Admin bullying.

Right. Pettiness over from my side.
Eldron, there is context involved in using Obama's middle name. Typically the republicans have used his full name while implying that he has links to terrorists, calling him non-American or implying that he is a Muslim. It is playing on the fears of the voters and definitely scuzzy.

FRENCH OFFER ARMSTRONG A RE-TEST OF HIS 1999 TOUR SAMPLE.

Hello? Is this the right forum?:rolleyes:

adamastor said:
FRENCH OFFER ARMSTRONG A RE-TEST OF HIS 1999 TOUR SAMPLE.

Hello? Is this the right forum?:rolleyes:

At the risk of being accused of butting in at the last moment;...... It always seemed to me that there has been an ever so slightly racial element to the attacks on Lance Armstrong in these fora from a couple of years back. Though, where friendly rivalry between nations ends and racism begins is often not at all easy to call.

Maybe we have just gone the full circle. Singling out any competitors sample for retest is hardly fair regardless of whether he or she finished 1st or 101st. That is of course unless a positive test had occurred.

It is a sad thing about us all. We are all distrusting of anybody who is ever so slightly different from ourselves. Even our elite sportsman are distrusted... that is unless they are of our own nationality.

The French have not offered to re-test all samples which they should do they are to be totally balanced in the matter, and also be seen by all to be so.

Kind regards,

tonyzackery said:
Hey! There will be no tolerance for the truth here! Only speculation, conjecture, rhetoric, and downright lying on this thread!!! Where's your brain, man!!!
ffdd