Gabe vs Joshua (Almost Over)

You didn't. And when did I give you the impression I thought you were?

news:[email protected]... <snip>
> And when did I give you the impression I was Finished going to University?
> "skip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]... <snip>
> >
> > ...I went to a Univ. that was 20 miles from my apt., I'd
> > > ride to the campus in the morning, ride home for lunch and ride back
> > the
> > > campus and ride home after my last class (80 miles a day)...
> >
> > That's where that 186 IQ of yours must have kicked in. If I had ridden
> > bicycle for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 hours during the school day it would have
taken
> > me about 15 years to graduate.
> >
> > Skip

This thread is (Almost Over). Do you and Seierup want to change the subject to Bush Bash?

Skip

> Did he just use the words "thinks" and "President G.W.Bush" in the same sentence? Now I *know*
> Joshua has gone mad...
>
> Dave Larrington - http://legslarry.crosswinds.net/
> http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Hey, If you are going to be the distributor of Disc Brakes and are going to use them on your trikes,
do you think you can convince them to make disc brakes which are paired so that left and right are
mirrored. (It is kind of odd how current trike manufacture have to mount the disc brakes.)

news:[email protected]... some of the products I am
> the North American distributor for (such as Disc Brakes) will be showing
up
> on bents and Mtbs made by other companies....

well yes The manufacturer is very open to making the brakes trike compatable. I am getting some in
next week that are going to a bent trike company for testing. Like I said (before) the price for
bent owners will be (cost) and for DF owners cost plus 30%. I like the idea of DF cyclists
subsidisizing the bent community...but ya gotta keep that part a secret, don't want to tick of the
unenlightened DF owners now do we.

Side note: when I ordered the Alum. Disk Brakes, the company VP emailed
me...quite alarmed. He said, oh our D.B.s won't work on trikes. I wrote back they will and he
emailed me the photo of kiddie tricycle and said...where will you mount them? I emailed a photo
of a Greenspeed trike and the reply was....Oh, you mean a "Recumbent Slingshot"...now it all
makes sense.

Curious he knew the term Bent Slingshot, I guess our terminology is Leaking out more than I
thought......about time too.
------
news:[email protected]...

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 23:15:27 -0500, "Alpha Beta" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hey, If you are going to be the distributor of Disc Brakes and are going to use them on your
>trikes, do you think you can convince them to make disc brakes which are paired so that left
>and right are mirrored. (It is kind of odd how current trike manufacture have to mount the
>disc brakes.)

Hope disc brakes are available in right and left hand versions. Greenspeed uses them.

True, but have you see the cost of the Hope Mini-Disc set up (not cheap $$ wise), but not cheap in
quality either.