Good jokes.

That's why I really don't go for links whether in email or in forum or any other sites because I had encountered so many dead links. That's annoying.

Maybe you copy and paste it somewhere. Then you will explain to us from there.

I typed in the URL stupid.com and there was something that came up. I am not sure if it was the one referred to by the OP. The page looked so amateur to me sorry but that is just my opinion. If that is the right site then you might want to check it again.

You should've put up some of the jokes instead of just the link. Now no one else will get it with the site down.

If the website is down, why don't you @mopar just type some of the jokes from that website if you have copied and pasted in you computer, and just share them with us. If the site had very good jokes, I would love to read some. :D

If the joke you are trying to make is that a lot of users end up on a dead link because of you then you my friend have succeeded. This was a complete and utter waste of time.

I just read this joke online. It's hilarious:

A man asks a farmer near a field, “Sorry sir, would you mind if I crossed your field instead of going around it? You see, I have to catch the 4:23 train.”
The farmer says, “Sure, go right ahead. And if my bull sees you, you’ll even catch the 4:11 one.”

Here's a hilarious one abut forgetful husbands:

My wife is so negative. I remembered the car seat, the stroller, AND the diaper bag. Yet all she can talk about is how I forgot the baby.

Got a new one.

A penguin walks into the auto shop because his car engine is making a noise.
The penguin goes to get an ice cream while the technician diagnoses the issue.
The penguin gets ice cream all over his beak and can't clean it up because he only has flippers.
The penguin goes back to the shop and the mechanic says "looks like you blew a seal."
The penguin says "oh no, that's just vanilla ice cream"

My ex wrote to me: Can you delete my number? I responded: Who is this?

These jokes honestly made my day.
Personally I don't know that much jokes myself other than jokes that are very cheesy, but I gotta praise all the writers on this thread for making my day!

I once gave my husband the 
silent treatment for an entire week, at the end of which he declared, “Hey, we’re getting along pretty great lately!”