Great weather

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Terry, Feb 5, 2003.

  1. Terry

    Terry Guest

    Finished work early, went out on bike, great weather for a spin although my feet were frozen on my
    return!!! :)

    Roll on non wet days!

    Tags:

  2. Allen Foster

    Allen Foster Guest

    I was out today as well, no gales force winds and snow for the first time in about a week. I got
    completely covered by grit and salt from the roads and the bike was a mess, but it was worth it.

    Allen