Hall Ranch Video

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> View it if you want.
>
> Video from a great sundown ride at Hall Ranch in Lyons, CO.
>
> Part 1: http://www.schnauzers.ws/hall1.wmv (65 MB)
>
> Part 2: http://www.schnauzers.ws/hall2.wmv (65 MB)

Nice. Watching #1 right now where you're following the guy. I liked it
better when you were following the chica. She's pretty fast!
The trail looks fun but it sure is wide!

Matt

PS Zombie and Rage: f*ck yeah! (does "metal salute")

MattB wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>> View it if you want.
>>
>> Video from a great sundown ride at Hall Ranch in Lyons, CO.
>>
>> Part 1: http://www.schnauzers.ws/hall1.wmv (65 MB)
>>
>> Part 2: http://www.schnauzers.ws/hall2.wmv (65 MB)
>>

> Nice. Watching #1 right now where you're following the guy. I liked it
> better when you were following the chica. She's pretty fast!
> The trail looks fun but it sure is wide!

She was kind of cute too. A Kiwi. She's even faster on the technical
stuff. I couldn't even stay in sight of her on that section (Vid 2).
I'm faster on the uphills though (for a change) and that's partly how I
was able to keep up or at least catch up to her.

From what I understand, that trail system has some access and use
problems including people not understanding the rules of the trail.
Thus widening it.

> Matt
>
> PS Zombie and Rage: f*ck yeah! (does "metal salute")

Head P.E. and Bloodhound Gang in the second.

I'm trying.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Gary Millman wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
>> View it if you want.
>>
>> Video from a great sundown ride at Hall Ranch in Lyons, CO.
>>
>> Part 1: http://www.schnauzers.ws/hall1.wmv (65 MB)
>>
>> Part 2: http://www.schnauzers.ws/hall2.wmv (65 MB)
>>

> Was there a little message to liberache in the music to the second half of
> part 2 perhaps?
>
> ;-)

LOL! I really didn't think about that until you mentioned it. Cool.
Yeah, and I'm "riding rocks" too. "F" him.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> Gary Millman wrote:
>> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>>
>>> View it if you want.
>>>
>>> Video from a great sundown ride at Hall Ranch in Lyons, CO.
>>>
>>> Part 1: http://www.schnauzers.ws/hall1.wmv (65 MB)
>>>
>>> Part 2: http://www.schnauzers.ws/hall2.wmv (65 MB)
>>>

>> Was there a little message to liberache in the music to the second half
>> of part 2 perhaps?
>>
>> ;-)

> LOL! I really didn't think about that until you mentioned it. Cool.
> Yeah, and I'm "riding rocks" too. "F" him.

Indeed. Suppose it's too much to hope he will wind his mental neck in now
though.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> MattB wrote:
>
>> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>>
>>> View it if you want.
>>>
>>> Video from a great sundown ride at Hall Ranch in Lyons, CO.
>>>
>>> Part 1: http://www.schnauzers.ws/hall1.wmv (65 MB)
>>>
>>> Part 2: http://www.schnauzers.ws/hall2.wmv (65 MB)
>>>

>> Nice. Watching #1 right now where you're following the guy. I liked it
>> better when you were following the chica. She's pretty fast!
>> The trail looks fun but it sure is wide!
>>

> She was kind of cute too. A Kiwi. She's even faster on the technical
> stuff. I couldn't even stay in sight of her on that section (Vid 2).
> I'm faster on the uphills though (for a change) and that's partly how I
> was able to keep up or at least catch up to her.

I noticed her pulling away when it got rough. You gotta' think more
smooth thoughts on those sections!

> From what I understand, that trail system has some access and use
> problems including people not understanding the rules of the trail. Thus
> widening it.

Too bad about that. Once it becomes wide it's pretty unusual to ever see
one go back to being narrow.

>> Matt
>>
>> PS Zombie and Rage: f*ck yeah! (does "metal salute")

> Head P.E. and Bloodhound Gang in the second.
>
> I'm trying.

Variety is good. Keep mixin' it up.

Matt

MattB wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>> MattB wrote:

>>> Nice. Watching #1 right now where you're following the guy. I liked
>>> it better when you were following the chica. She's pretty fast!
>>> The trail looks fun but it sure is wide!
>>>

>> She was kind of cute too. A Kiwi. She's even faster on the technical
>> stuff. I couldn't even stay in sight of her on that section (Vid 2).
>> I'm faster on the uphills though (for a change) and that's partly how
>> I was able to keep up or at least catch up to her.
>>

> I noticed her pulling away when it got rough. You gotta' think more
> smooth thoughts on those sections!

It was on the rolling water bar thingies. I was on the racer-x and no
matter what I do the back end wants to fly over my head. I seat is set
back, I'm not that high up, and I lift up as I hit, but it still wants
to go ass first. I don't have that problem on the Ventana. So, yes I
was slowing down to prevent what would have been many endos.

>> From what I understand, that trail system has some access and use
>> problems including people not understanding the rules of the trail.
>> Thus widening it.
>>

> Too bad about that. Once it becomes wide it's pretty unusual to ever see
> one go back to being narrow.

It's a similar problem with most of the immediate front range trails
here. High use by lots of different traffic. You have to go to the
next line of mountains to get narrower trails. Apex, White Ranch, etc.
all suffer from the same problem.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

snip

> It was on the rolling water bar thingies. I was on the racer-x and no
> matter what I do the back end wants to fly over my head. I seat is set
> back, I'm not that high up, and I lift up as I hit, but it still wants
> to go ass first. I don't have that problem on the Ventana. So, yes I
> was slowing down to prevent what would have been many endos.

Have you messed with suspension setting? E.g. increase rebound damping
and/or decrease pressure?

Shawn

She was booking!

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC USA

news:[email protected]...

Shawn Curry wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
> snip
>
>> It was on the rolling water bar thingies. I was on the racer-x and no
>> matter what I do the back end wants to fly over my head. I seat is
>> set back, I'm not that high up, and I lift up as I hit, but it still
>> wants to go ass first. I don't have that problem on the Ventana. So,
>> yes I was slowing down to prevent what would have been many endos.

> Have you messed with suspension setting? E.g. increase rebound damping
> and/or decrease pressure?
>
> Shawn

I ride that bike pretty stiff.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> View it if you want.
>
> Video from a great sundown ride at Hall Ranch in Lyons, CO.
>
> Part 1: http://www.schnauzers.ws/hall1.wmv (65 MB)
>
> Part 2: http://www.schnauzers.ws/hall2.wmv (65 MB)
>

> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot who did you give your camera too and flim this then give it
to you so you could claim it was you?

Ridey, I don't believe it's you. You're not able to ride down those
rocks. I know it's not you.

Perhaps you ought to stop this deceptive Jew styled act.

I suppose sooner or later you're going to have someone do Apex and film
it, then give you the video and claim it was you.

And whomever it was that filmed this video which is one slot above
"lame", goes so slow over the rocks. Apex would dispose of this persons
life because he/she likes slow.

I enjoyed your attempt to make me think it's you Mitchel Sprinksler...

Gary Millman wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
> > View it if you want.
> >
> > Video from a great sundown ride at Hall Ranch in Lyons, CO.
> >
> > Part 1: http://www.schnauzers.ws/hall1.wmv (65 MB)
> >
> > Part 2: http://www.schnauzers.ws/hall2.wmv (65 MB)
> >

> Was there a little message to liberache in the music to the second half of
> part 2 perhaps?
>
> ;-)

whahahaha, what you mean, "I hope you DIE!!", hahaha...

That's not even Ride-A-Lot that filmed this... Someone else is on the
bike and gave him the video...