Has the UCI dumped Armstrong ?

AFLD announced today they won't take any action against Armstrong, case closed. Looks like he's back in the Tour, unless those Astana blood passport rumours come to fruition before July - but we all know that aint going to happen.

I can see by the lack of posts, there's a lot of disappointed people out there. Cheer up girls, as long as Lance is riding there's always a chance that the next witch hunt is right around the corner. That will bring out the mania and "I told you so" arrogance so aptly featured in this thread - until now.

Bike N Ski said:
I can see by the lack of posts, there's a lot of disappointed people out there. Cheer up girls, as long as Lance is riding there's always a chance that the next witch hunt is right around the corner. That will bring out the mania and "I told you so" arrogance so aptly featured in this thread - until now.
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Bike N Ski said:
Oh, you're one of those douchebags.

Rolfrae said:
AFLD announced today they won't take any action against Armstrong, case closed. Looks like he's back in the Tour, unless those Astana blood passport rumours come to fruition before July - but we all know that aint going to happen.
Rumours? You mean all those things you wish would come true? If you're going to be a blow-hard, at least be a try-hard and get some substance for your claims...

This board is becoming more like the Liberal 'tissue that catches the man-goo' that America is becoming. It's no longer considered 'normal' to ***** people out and have a reason to do so, people just ***** like a nine month old kid who lost their binky (dummy/pacifier) because they like to hear their own voices and feel some bizzare importance from it.

I'm sorry that the following isn't what you wanted to read but I hear that jumping off tall buildings head first is a wonderfully quick cure for depression.
UCI: No confirmed blood passport cases

The International Cycling Union (UCI) has clarified its comments regarding the blood passport programme, saying it has no confirmed doping cases under the new programme. The system is still being perfected by scientists and there’s currently no timeline for its active use in the prosecution of suspected doping cases.

swampy1970 said:
This board is becoming more like the Liberal 'tissue that catches the man-goo' that America is becoming.
Suddenly very clear why you are impervious to reason and willingly blind to the obvious .

Or, to quote jimmypop, Oh, you're one of those douchebags.

jimmypop said:
Oh, you're one of those douchebags.

You've got to get control of your kingdom. Until then, the wailing and gnashing of teeth you experience is coming from those fuggin acid laced douchebags you use. Drop em' and victory is yours. The world needs a hero jimmy and all the girls hope its you. Until then, you're just going to have to make like Lichtenstein and Grin and Bear It.

Leafer said:
Suddenly very clear why you are impervious to reason and willingly blind to the obvious .
That sounds very catchy and almost well written... however your previous posts lead me to believe that you copied it from somewhere, just like your stand on most things posted in this forum.

Bike N Ski said:
Cheer up girls, as long as Lance is riding there's always a chance that the next witch hunt is right around the corner.
So you're saying that LA's miracle performances weren't achieved by doping but by magic (er, witchcraft)?

swampy1970 said:
That sounds very catchy and almost well written... however your previous posts lead me to believe that you copied it from somewhere, just like your stand on most things posted in this forum.
Well, in my defense, if for the love of god you guys could please come up with some new arguments in defense of yer boy instead of rehashing the same nonsense and drivel over and over and over again maybe we wouldn't have to repeat ourselves. We're getting kind of tired of it ourselves.

It's kinda like arguing with creationists, actually.