Henk the Navigator with wet Podium Girls

David Sommervil

Guest
Podium girls, nighttime crit, Bianchi, Navigator kit...
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/jan03/perth/race1/perthCriteriumR 1001
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/jan03/perth/race1/perthCriteriumR 1002

Too much...

Why don't US races have podium girls?

Don't know who Graham Brown (Euro dude for Panaria?) is but I think he has figured out the pre-race
warm-up routine with these podium chickens.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/jan03/perth/race1/perthCriteriumR 1013

Wet Poiudum Girls? http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/jan03/perth/race1/perthCriteriumR 1072
--
David Sommerville http://davidsommerville.com [email protected]

>Subject: Henk the Navigator with wet Podium Girls From: "David Sommerville"
>[email protected] Date: 1/2/2003 6:43 PM Mountain Standard Time Message-id:
><[email protected]>
>
>Podium girls, nighttime crit, Bianchi, Navigator kit...
>http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/jan03/perth/race1/perthCriteriumR 1001
>http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/jan03/perth/race1/perthCriteriumR 1002
>
>Too much...
>
>Why don't US races have podium girls?
>
>Don't know who Graham Brown (Euro dude for Panaria?) is but I think he has figured out the pre-race
>warm-up routine with these podium chickens.
>http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/jan03/perth/race1/perthCriteriumR 1013
>
>Wet Poiudum Girls?
>http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/jan03/perth/race1/perthCriteriumR 1072
>--
>David Sommerville http://davidsommerville.com [email protected]

It would not surprise me if David Sommerville tested positive in the future, for crack.

What a trip he is.

rod

Graham Brown is Australian actually.