How come all y oufuckers aren't using the nickname Krispy this week?????

Ronde Champ

Guest
Hey,

Where are all the Krispy Kreme jokes for LA? They seem to have slowed
since the Tour started.

Guess I'll start going to NBA games with hot chicks in my off-season.

Oh, I have exciting team news about the team I'm riding for in 2005.
Due to contract stuff, I can't speak just yet....

Thank you,
Ronde Champ

"Ronde Champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey,
>
> Where are all the Krispy Kreme jokes for LA? They seem to have slowed
> since the Tour started.
>
> Guess I'll start going to NBA games with hot chicks in my off-season.
>
> Oh, I have exciting team news about the team I'm riding for in 2005.
> Due to contract stuff, I can't speak just yet....
>

> Thank you,
> Ronde Champ

That's an exclusive trademark of Brian Lafferty. He has the rights to it.

"Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Ronde Champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hey,
> >
> > Where are all the Krispy Kreme jokes for LA? They seem to have slowed
> > since the Tour started.
> >
> > Guess I'll start going to NBA games with hot chicks in my off-season.
> >
> > Oh, I have exciting team news about the team I'm riding for in 2005.
> > Due to contract stuff, I can't speak just yet....
> >

> > Thank you,
> > Ronde Champ

ps-better up your meds again. You're at 10 posts out of the last 20.